Stephen's Chaotic Hour

Stephen: It is officially five in the morning and I am ready to fuck shit up or die trying.

Daniel: I think it's called sleeping, not dying.

Stephen: Okay yeah, but I definitely die when I sleep. It's cold, dark, empty, and overall a 5 star airbnb if you're looking to die for a couple hours. The bnb standing for brain not b'awake.

. . .

Stephen: SO WHO WANTS TO GET THEIR ASSES KICKED AT JENGA???

Hosuh: Not me.

Stephen: Then become the dirt I walk on.

---

Stephen: FIVE FIFTEEN! FIVE FIFTEEN! A TO THE M, BABY!

Daniel: What do I need to do to get you to be quiet for five minutes?

Stephen: You can't stop my chaotic awakening. It's been a long time coming. The sleep-deprived loopiness is here and it's come to take me away for good but until then, you are stuck with me. And there's nothing you can do.

Hosuh: ...Do you think this is like...Some weird religion of his--?

Stephen: THE STEPHEN RELIGION That's what I'm calling it, WE ALL WORSHIP STEPHEN.

Daniel: I think he's just losing brain cells by the millisecond.

---

Stephen: It's five thirty and if I do not get a liquid in my stomach I will die of dehydration. I am a desert. I'm a camel and I have drained my water storage.

Hosuh: Their humps are actually made of fat.

Stephen: HUH??? NO THEY AREN'T!

Hosuh: Yes they are. Google it right now.

Stephen: [gets his phone and starts typing]......YO WHAT THE FUUUUUUCK??????? I'VE BEEN LIED TO, my life is a lie, THE FUCKING CAMELS THEY LIED TO US THEY BAMBOOZLED US THOSE DAMN CAMELS FUCK CAMELS

Jay: [pouring alcohol into his coffee] So, how long has he been like this?

Daniel: Thirty minutes now.

Jay: Ah. [sips alcohoffee concoction]

---

Stephen: I'm not over those goddamn camels. What time is it?

Daniel: Five fifty.

Stephen: I HAVE TEN MINUTES TO KILL A CAMEL.

Daniel: NO WAIT WHAT???

Hosuh: NO, no, lay back down, you won't be able to anyway--

Stephen: NOT WITH THAT ATTITUDE I need to get revenge on camels. They lied to us. Don't you feel BETRAYED??? BY THE CAMEL RACE???

Jay: Stephen, camels can't communicate! It was humans that said their humps stored water, not the camels.

Stephen: ...I HAVE TEN MINUTES TO KILL A HUMAN

Daniel: NO

---

Daniel: Six in the morning... He finally fell asleep...

Hosuh: Do you think he would've managed if we just left him with his existential chaotic thoughts and went to bed?

. . .

Daniel: No, definitely not.

Jay: I agree.

~~~

HEYOOO 5K READS AND 200 VOTES BABY thanks fellow danplanners. planners? danfanners? DANFANS? ANYWAY I wish I updated more frequently to talk about the Danplan twitter updates WELL NOW I CAN SOOOOO...

FIRST [clap] OFF [clap] the reikenma (one of the animators and an artist i love) sketchies that jay copped from daniel look so cute I'M HYPED FOR WHATEVER THE VIDEO WILL BE JUST FROM THE TWO SKETCHIES SHOWN be sure to check them out if you wanna!!!

SECOND [clap] OFF [clap] if i knew the rest of the danplan boys went to vidcon I WOULD'VE STRESSED THAT SO MUCH MORE now a couple of people out there know what hosuh, stephen, and jay's faces look like and over time that number will increase until the face reveals finally come. (if they ever do that is)

THIRD [clap] OFF [clap] I (SORT OF) JINXED MYSELF SO FAST LAST CHAPTER because THE DISNEY VLOG. IT HAPPENED. THE VIDEO. IS SOON. jay keeps everyone so updated. go follow oddjayalter on twitter dot com or suffer by the likes of his ":v" emoticon