By the way, Slumber Party!

it is a slumber party. no regrets are had at slumber parties. none. this comes off as more like a oneshot thing if anything but it's still very cursed

~~~

Hosuh: Oh, you're back!

Daniel: [inhale] So we're snowed in.

Jay: Ughhh.

Daniel: You know what that means?

Stephen: It's time to contemplate why we exist and why we do the things we do when in the end we'll all die and none of it will matter?

Daniel: No, it means we're gonna have a SLUMBER PARTY!

. . .

Stephen: I don't see the difference.

---

Jay: If you blue shell me one more time, I will give you a concussion with how hard I will throw this controller at the back of your head.

Hosuh: You won't.

Jay: YOU WANNA FIND OUT HOW MUCH I WILL???

Stephen: I'll help you fuck over Jay.

Hosuh: Thanks, Stephen.

Jay: WH--?! YOU CAN'T JUST TEAM ON MARIO KART, THAT'S ILLEGAL!

Stephen: You're illegal.

Daniel: I made hot cocoa! I hope no one was fighting while I was completely out of earshot.

Stephen: Not at all.

Hosuh: Yeah, we're having a really nice time!

Jay: ........

---

Jay: I feel so shocked and betrayed right now. Hosuh and Stephen have completely thrown me under the bus--

Stephen: [from outside the bathroom] STOP DOING A VIDEO LOG IN THE BATHROOM LIKE HOW THEY DID ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND

Jay: SHUT UP

---

Stephen: We played Mario Kart, we drank hot cocoa, what else do people do during sleepovers?

Jay: It's slumber party.

Stephen: SLEEPOVER.

Hosuh: Pajamarama!

Jay: Pajama Party 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Daniel: I've got it! Now we paint our nails and watch movies.

Hosuh: We don't even have nail--

Daniel: GIVE ME TEN MINUTES [runs out the front door]

. . .

Stephen: He forgot his wallet.

Daniel: [comes back in] I FORGOT MY WALLET

Jay: We know.

---

Daniel: [painting stephen's nails] Having a cold for the next week is worth it if I get to paint cats on your nails.

Stephen: These are supposed to be cats...?

Daniel: Well sorry, I'm not like-- like the Beethoven of art.

Hosuh: There are so many famous artists, and instead you just... [disappointed sigh]

Jay: Didn't you make a video on Vincent Van Gogh?

Daniel: I'm a bit of a ditz from the cold, okay!

Stephen: I guess you always have hypothermia then...

Daniel: Shut up or I'll REALLY mess up the next cat.

Jay: The drama in the air speaks to me. We need to shit talk fake people.

Stephen: [valley girl accent] Oh my god, like, you won't fucking believe what that bitch G...GIANNA said to Daniel the other day, like, oh my god.

Hosuh: [valley girl accent] Spill the tea.

Daniel: [valley girl accent] Yeah, like, she cursed me out in the middle of the Walmart parking lot accusing me of fucking her brother when I don't even know his name, like, it was so stupid.

Jay: [valley girl accent] But DID you fuck her brother?

Daniel: [valley girl accent] O-M-G, no, I'm better than that.

Stephen: [valley girl accent] Yas queen--

Daniel: [valley girl accent] I fucked her dad.

Stephen: HUH???

Hosuh: [SHOCKED LAUGHTER]

Jay: [CACKLING]

Stephen: [HYENA LAUGH]

Daniel: AND THAT CONCLUDES THE IMPROV SEGMENT...

Jay: [light laughter] Hosuh can't paint my nails right if we're both laughing!

Hosuh: Dan, you-- You could've just said "maybe yeah" and it was over... YOU COULD'VE...

Stephen: [inbetween laughter] WHAT THE FU-HEHE-UCK, DANIEL???

Daniel: PLEASE, LET'S FORGET THIS BIT EVER HAPPENED.

---

Jay: I wish you didn't force us to sleep on the floor.

Daniel: It's the true slumber party experience!

Hosuh: I'm exhausted, let me sleep.

Stephen: I want these fucked-up cats off of my fingernails immediately.

Jay: Sleep is more important right now.

Stephen: Stephen is always more important, and Stephen wants these cats off of his nails, NOW.

Daniel: Goodniiiight. [shoves face into pillow] Wake me up when Stephen stops being annoying.

Stephen: Have fun being comatose, bitch.

~~~

HEYOOO 7k reads and just almost 300 votes WAHOO B)

not much in the news department other than ann saying she'd rather eat jay than eat vegetables in a life or death situation and honestly maybe me too but i don't think she learned anything from the survival videos if she would resort to cannibalism that fast kakakak we love ann in this house

I WAS GONNA TALK ABOUT THE VIDCON VLOG but it seems the video was taken down JAY SAID THERE WERE NO GLIMPSES OF FACES so maybe dan will connect the contents of that with the disney vlog, (im hopinG THERE IS ONE) who knows, BUT FOR THOSE WHO DID SEE IT... JAY'S FLUFFY HAIR. THE GLIMPSE OF THE MESSY BUN. it really makes you wanna ruffle his hair somewhat violently. and hosuh was baby the whole way through BUT...WE DARE NOT SPEAK OF THE DANSUH MOMENT...IT'S TOO CRINGY...TOO PAINFUL...WHY DID DAN SAY WHAT HE SAID...WHAT WENT THROUGH HIS MIND... there's so much more of the vlog i could talk about but i won't get rambly, especially for the people that didn't get to see it!!