Chapter 1: My home for the next eight weeks?

Aaron's POV

I packed all of my things in my backpack. I think I had everything I needed packed. My Clothes, my phone, a few books. I need to make sure I read a few books during my time here.

I still can't believe I manage to trick my mom. She thinks I'm going to a farm to tour guide children for the summer.

I mean, I told her I would get some time outside. So, technically that part isn't a lie, right?

"Okay, mom. I'll see you soon." I beamed.

"Oh. And don't forget your coat because-" She started waiting for me to finish her sentence.

"You never know when a freaky winter storm can occur." I finished. I've been doing this since I was three.

She has me do this because when she was pregnant with me a random winter storm occurred out of nowhere. And it was summer.

I stuff my coat into my backpack.

I gave my home one last smile before leaving. On my way to the summer camp, I kind of started to miss home.

I never slept anywhere aside from my home. I seen the boat approaching the dock. I took a deep breath and held my head up high.

I held both of the straps of my backpack and walked onto the dock, pridefully. It looks like a fair amount of people arrived. The host began introducing me.

"Everyone, this is Aaron." Chris said to everyone else.

"Hi everyone." I waved.

A girl with braces and a ponytail happily waved. Along with two blonde surfers. I joined the rest of the group.

I look to see who was arriving next. I couldn't believe my eyes. A girl, with shoulder length brown hair and dark brown eye was approaching the dock.

"And here comes Courtney." Chris told us.

Chris assisted her off the boat. She walked toward us.

"Hi. You must be the other contestants. It's very nice to meet you all." Courtney said to all of us.

"H-hi. I'm Aaron." I smiled, shaking her hand.

Did I just stutter? that's odd. Eh, not worth thinking to hard about.

"It's nice to meet you Aar-wow!" She started but turned around to see a guy on a boat. I guess he would be categorized as a 'dream boat'.

Most of the girls began falling into a daze, staring at him. Chris introduced him. Apparently that was Justin.

After Justin arrived, another girl with orange hair arrived, but she fell into the water. Courtney dashed over and assisted her. The crazy girl shook the water out of her hair.

"That felt soo... good! Except for hitting my chin" The crazy girl started." This is summer camp? That is soo cool. Do you have paper mache here? Are we having lunch soon?" She asked all at once.

"That is a good call." The chubby blonde agreed with her.

"First things first: We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone at the end of the dock." Chris directed us.

We all made our way to the end of the dock. Chris hopped onto the boat to take a photo with his camera.

We all got ready for the photo. I sat by Courtney and smiled at the camera.

"One, two, three." Chris counted"Oops. Forgot the lense cap... Okay, hold that pose. One, two..." he started but stopped again."No, wait. Card's full. Hang on." He told us.