Chapter 3: Can't catch any Zzzzs...

I was peacefully asleep on the top of the bunk bed.  Harold took bottom. But I was Just listening to the sound of birds chirping. Nice and sounded asleep.

Suddenly a loud air horn went off, waking me up from my sleep. It sounded like my ears were ringing.

+

After our sleep got ruined, we all got dressed for today's challenge. I stood next to Courtney.

"Morning. Hope you slept well." Chris said.

"Hi Chris. You look really buff in those shorts." Heather told Chris.

"I know." Chris winked." Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute." Chris told us.

Great. What is gonna make us do now? I mean. We just woke up. He's not gonna make us jump off a cliff a second time.... would he?

"I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen said.

"Oh. You'll get breakfast Owen. Right after you complete your twenty collmenter run around the lake." Chris said.

"Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I'd think would be funny-" Eva started walking towards Chris with her fist balled up. Geoff and Duncan held her back.

"Eva. Try to control your temper." Courtney wispeared to Eva.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Eva asked, angered.

"A little. You have 30 seconds." Chris told Eva.

/Aaron:"Well. I'd say this is going great. We lost yesterday's challenge, and according to Courtney, Eva has already thrown a suitcase out of a window and broken a lock on the bathroom door. I'm not one to speak harshly of others(unless I have a reason to), but if she plans on sticking around. She might wanna get a better grip on her temper."\

We all lined up to began our run.

"Okay runners! On your marks. Get set! GO!" Chris yelled as some of us took off.

+

Me, Courtney, and some other members of the teams ran together.

"Well. I never started a morning with a morning jog. Have you?" I asked Courtney.

"No. I haven't. This is ridiculous." Courtney said.

"Yeah. I know. The only time I did wake up running was when I woke up late for school. Man. And I was in the middle of a peaceful sleep. Thanks to that Chris guy I'll never know how that dream will end." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. At least we aren't being asked to jump into a lake of shark infested water." Me and Courtney chuckled.

Suddenly Chris came driving by on a moped.

"Pick it up people. If you're not back by dinner time. You don't eat." Chris shouted into his megaphone.

Me Courtney looked at each other and nodded and decided to pick up the pace.

+

After we finished our run we headed into the main lodge. Owen suddenly burst in carrying Noah.

"CLEAR A TABLE, STAT!" He yelled.

He attempted to perform CPR on him. Leshawna then came in, falling to her knees.

"Ah! We made it." She said, tired from running.

Harold then arrived.

"What took you so long? We just lost a challenge!" Courtney told Harold.

"I think I'm having heart pelvitaions." Harold said.