Chapter 17: Back into the action

Courtney's lawyers filed her lawsuit against Chris. And, of course her lawyers won and got us back on the show.

Chris was having a challenge where the two teams had to crack a safe and then meet the banker tellers. Which me and Courtney were both the bank tellers. We were both wearing wigs to disguise ourselves. We had it all planned out. And that leads us to the present day.

Chris told the the Gaffers that since they arrived first, they get first crack at the bank tellers. We were staying turned around, keeping our identity a secret.

"Afternoon mam. That's a lovely set of legs you got there. But right now I'd like to focus on those lovely hands of yours. I need them, along with your assistant here to start filling this bag with cash." Duncan said.

Me and Courtney looked at each other and nodded.

"Anything else we can do for you today. Duncan." Me and Courtney said, taking off our wigs, revealing who we are.

Couetney smiled with her hand on her hip while I crossed my arms and grinned.

"Eeeh" Duncan squeeked and then fell over. Yeah, I think it was because of Courtney. Chris then came to explain why we're here. The Grips finally arrived.

"Teams. It is my honor. To report that Courtney and Aaron are is back for the duration of the game." Chris read as me and Courtney waved smiling." And we're all exceedingly happy about it."

"They got booted out fair and square." Heather said.

"Sorry Heather. Myself, Aaron, and the law from afflicted afflicted code and strouse would beg to differ. We filed a wrongful dismissal lawsuit against the producers. And won." Courtney smiled confidently.

"Good news, ay Duncan?" Harold said to Duncan, just for him to push him out of his face.

"So, Aaron, Courtney since you two were our bank tellers in the challenge. Great job by the way. You two get to decide which team deserves to win first prize. Your bag of loot." Chris said.

"You can decide Courtney." I stated.

"Okay. The choice is obvious. It's Duncan. I mean, the Gaffers. Since they were the only team that manage to get to me and Aaron's wickets. Congratulations." Courtney told him.

"Thank you." Duncan said in a confused tone.

"So,that  means the Killer Grips win second prize." Chris told them.

"What's second prize?" Justin asked.

"Courtney and Aaron. For the rest of the game. Or, until they're eliminated." Chris told us.

/Courtney:"Those Total Drama Dirtbags have some nerve making me and Aaron second place. They will definitely be hearing from my lawyer. Again"\

"So, Grips, Gaffers. You're get away cars are waiting. Better get a move on before the cops arrive." Chris said as we all stared." THAT MEAN GO!"

We all took off.

+

We arrived at our next meeting point.

"What's all this junk?" Justin asked.

Chris came by honking the horn.

"These are you getaway cars. Just waiting to be assembled." Chris said.

"That is so, not hot." Heather commented.

"If the vehicles were ready to go, it wouldn't be much if a challenge now would it." Chris said as most of us whined.