Chapter 15: Chase for the case

Alot of time has passed. Me and Courtney continued to hang out on the Island. But my whole former team was eliminated.

Which means they all joined us on the resort. Which also included...Duncan. Who, at this point, is starting to just get on my nerves.

No, it's not the fact that he's with Courtney. That's not what is annoying me. Okay, first of all everytime me and Courtney are in the middle of a conversation, he'll just rudely inturupt it.

And he wouldn't excuse himself. For example,

(Sometime at the resort)

We were having a good conversation about school, and collage stuff.

"So, the classes in high school are gonna help contribute to what you're going to major in?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. And I spent lots of my time here stud-" I started but was cut off.

"Hey princess." Duncan said, interrupting my sentence.

"Um. Duncan, I was in the middle if an important conversation." Courtney stated.

"Right, right. Sorry doll face. It's just that..." he started but I didn't bother to listen to the rest.

I ended up slowly walking away, leaving the conversation. Seriously, who does that? You can clearly see that I was talking to her first, and on top of that you didn't even excuse yourself.

Luckily, they didn't share any more of those kissing moments. But he continued to ruin our conversations.

I stayed in my room more often to avoid that type of stuff. And Owen won the prize money. And that leads us to the current day.

Duncan was Dancing in a really werid way. Courtney seemed discussted.

"Ew. Duncan, stop it." Courtney told him

"Why so uptight, hot stuff? What happened to that crazy chick who helped me raid the camp kitchen?" He asked as he continued to dance.

"Ugh. I'm over this stupid show. I lost the competition, my pathetic lawyer lost my lawsuit, and now I just wanna go home, study for my LSATs, and work my class president campaign." Courtney strictly stated.

"Wow. Hello total downer. Relax, it's almost over. I thought you'd be happy." Duncan said.

"I am happy!" Courtney snapped.

"It's not a bad plan, Courtney." I said.

"Thanks. Glad someone understands how important school is."

"If you want, I can help you study. I could use some reviewing for the test to."

Chris then came walking in with a heavy case. He stopped in front of us.

"Hello campers." Chris said.

"Haha. That's excampers to you." Duncan corrected.

"Yeah. Your twisted game is over, remember?" Heather said.

Chris said something to Chef, then they both chuckled.

"Congratulations to our winner. Owen. You played hard. Fought hard, ate hard, and farted harder. Not sure why, but you beat every other person on this island. And your pockets will soon be stuffed with cheddar." Chris said as we all cheered for him. Well, everyone but Heather and Eva.