Chapter 22: Time to be Heroes!

Me, Courtney, and Lindsay got out of the Lamo-sine.

"Where were you two? You weren't at the cheese factory."

"We left. Remember?" Courtney asked irritated.

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot."

"Ugh! How did someone as dumb as you get this far in the game!" Courtney complained.

"Calm down Courtney. So she's still in the game. Big deal. If anything we should be glad It's her and not a major threat." I stated.

"Good point."

+

I waved goodbye to Courtney and walked into the guys cabin. They were having a conversation.

"So. What do you wanna do?" Duncan asked.

"About the girls. We need a plan. And good thing Aaron's back. Because we could really use a brain." Justin stated.

"Huh? What do you need me for?" I asked.

"We have an even number of girls and guys. We need to get rid of one of the girls so we can have the advantage."

"Well. I would suggest Leshawna. But I'm already in an alliance so. Sorry. Can't help." I stated.

I pulled out my phone to text Courtney.

Me: Courtney. I think I know who we're sending home next.

Courtney: Really?

Me: Yeah. Leshawna. The guys are already going to vote for her. I think. So as long as we keep invincibility from her, we'll be good to go.

Courtney: Okay. Well. Goodnight.

Me: Goodnight.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep.

+

The next morning we all got up, still in our pjs to see Chef hanging from a rope in a nightie.

"Where are we?" Harold asked.

"And why is Chef in a nightie?" Leshawna asked.

Chris then swooped in(with a batman mask) to save Chef. Just for the rope to break and them to fall to the ground.

"I knew that budget wouldn't hold!" Chris said, as his hair was now ruined." That's what happens when production cheats out and now my hairs all messed up!"

"Uh. Is anyone here going to tell us what the heck is going on here?!" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. Because we'd really like to know." I added.

"When I feel like it." Chris said slowly fixing his hair." And now I feel like it. Today's challenges are inspired by the superhero flick"

"Today's challenges? Nuh uh! We just woke up, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." Leshawna stated.

"Or had breakfast." Beth added.

"I'm going back to bed." Duncan said.

"Evil never sleeps. And neither will you. Besides, superheros don't do the things of mere mortals. They have screaming ladies to save." Chris stated.

"Uh. Accidentally many superheros are mere mortals. My favorite. The Incredible Owl Man. Catches thieves just like mice. But come morning he put his pants on one leg at a time. Just like the rest of us." Harold said.

"Speak for yourself boy." Chef said.

"How would you like it if Owl Man Scratch your eyes out with his talents?" Chris said as Harold fell over." I didn't think so. Now shut it! Now, there are three things intrinsic to all good superhero movies. One, superheros have superpowers. Two, superheroes save people. And personal favorite three, superheroes wear tights. Which mean you will all be wearing teensy tiny tight." Chris laughed.