Chapter 19: Athletic Trials

I was peacefully sleeping in the guys trailer. I gotta say. I'm really liking this pillow. It's really soft. I then a really loud horn. It was that point that I knew that it was challenge time.

I walked outside to see Beth twirling Courtney's PDA.

"Hey. That's not yours!" I said.

Beth then threw it in the air. I quickly caught it with both of my hands.

"That was a close one." I sighed." Here you go Courtney." I said, handing her the PDA.

"Thanks Aaron. I don't know how that would've turned out if you weren't here." She sighed in relief.

"I'm so sorry. I must've been sleep twirling again." Beth explained.

"Did she say sleep twirling?" Leshawna raised an eyebrow.

"That PDA is me and Aaron's legal right in this game. Touch it again Beth and prepared to be sereved." Courtney glared at her.

Chris then came walking through with a trumpet, a hat, and a drum on his back.

"Morning sports fans. Who's ready to put up a good offense?" Chris asked.

"Spaghetti here! Get your hot spaghetti here." Chef said.

He tossed us spaghetti that was rolled up in a ball.

"That was breakfast." Chris told us.

"Pasta for breakfast?" Lindsay asked.

We all started eating our spaghetti.

"It's called, carbo loading, contestants. Today. You're all going to give 200% in our exciting sports movie challenge." Chris told us.

"You are aware that 200% is a mathematical impossibility." Harold told Chris.

Chef threw a spaghetti ball right in his face.

"Suck that getti ball you lovable underdog, destined to come back from certain failure. We've got a run." Chris said, walling off excited.

"Great. Another one of Chris's crazy ideas." Courtney grumbled.

"Yeah. Let's just hope this time that they're at the gilded Chris ceremony. And not us." I said.

+

We all got dressed into our normal attire and started doing these tiring sprints. They started off okay until we were doing it for a while.

"That all you got sports fans? Man up! It's time for more action." Chris told us.

"You've gotta be kidding me." I sighed.

"Three cups of spaghetti. Followed by a three K jog. All I'm ready for is a nap." Leshawna said, laying on the ground." What is this? Plastic lawn?"

"Actually, astroturf. Hello? It's a set." Chris told her." Today's competition is gonna require sweat, guts, heart, and sweat." Chris told us.

"You said sweat twice." Heather pointed out.

"That's 'cause It's just not your sweat you'll be dealing with. There's Chefs sweat too." Chris pointed at Chef who was doing push ups." You'll be pushing him the length of a field and he just a huge jar of jalepeno peppers. So, he's spraying like a gym class shower."

"We gotta push spiced up Chef like he's a football dummy?" Justin asked.

"Don't call me a dummy." Chef told him.

"Uh. I am not swapping sweat with a oversized jalepeno." Heather stated.

"You're taking it for the team. Now get your skinny behind out there and push that dummy." Leshanwa told Heather.