Chapter 18: Paleolithic period

I woke up after my good night sleep. I washed my hair and got ready for the day. I seen Courtney heading towards the trailers. I quickly caught up with her.

"M-morning Courtney." I smiled.

She swiftly turned around and smiled.

"Morning Aaron. Sleep well?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"Yeah. I'm ready to help win today's challenge." I smiled.

"Well, good. Because we need to be at our best considering who our teammates are."

We walked into the girl's trailer.

"Hey girls." Courtney said.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

They all glared at us.

"Isn't anyone glad to see me?" Courtney asked, slightly annoyed.

"Well. If It's any consolation, I'm always happy to see you." I smiled.

"Well. Thanks Aaron." She smiled patting my shoulder

"It's great to have your hair." Heather said, touching our hair." Uh, here. Here. It's great to have here. Courtney and Aaron."

/Heather:"I have gotta get me some hair. Not Leshanwa's gross weave. Or Beth's pathetic ponytail. And I'm way too smart to be Lindsay blonde. But Courtney and Aaron's hair. Theirs would be perfect. I could make a combination of red and brown hair. I'm just gonna borrow these. K." I said, picking up the scissors.\

We then heard this alarming sound.

"Uh. What was that?" Leshawna asked.

We all met up with Chris, who was the one in charge of the sound that just went off. Who was dressed like a caveman.

"Is that boy wearing loincloth?" Leshawna asked.

"Why, yes. Yes he is." I simply answered.

"Like it?" Chris asked.

Duncan burst out laughing." Oh. It hurts. Alot." He laughed.

"You think that hurts? Wait 'till you hear what today's challenge is. Now, let's get started." Chris said.

"Eh, ehm." Courtney coughed, looking at Chris.

"Soon as I take care of a few formalitys. Thanks to Courtney's lawsuit. Her and Aaron will be playing by a different set of rules." Chris annouced.

"You said there are no rules." Duncan stated.

"There are when you have a good lawyer." Courtney smirked.

"Chef. Let's get this over with." Chris said. Chef came up in a loincloth and gave Chris a book.

"Eh ehm." Chris coughed." Rule 1: notwithstanding that contestants are not permitted contact with the outside world the contests hereafter referred to as 'Courtney or Aaron' may retain a personal digital assistant. Aka, her PDA. Or in Aaron's case, his iPhone ." Chris read.

"What?! That's so not fair! I'm the one with the boyfriend. " Beth stated.

"Care to take that up with her legal department, Beth? Huh?" Chris asked her.

Beth gasped.

"Didn't think so. Rule 2: whereas contestants will receive allocated meals provided by Chef Hatchet, Courtney and Aaron shall be entitled to gourmet dining experience with parties consisting of producers and myself as applicable. I hope you like Lobster." Chris read.

Okay. I guess I'm having lobster. Though I kinda feel bad about the huge edge we get. It's not really fair for the rest. Then again, we're not to blame for Chris giving them bad food.