Chapter 28: Our new pets

I was sleeping peacefully in bed. I woke up to the sound conversating coming from the other trailer.

It sounded like Courtney and Duncan. I kept listening in then dosing off. She seems to really be confident that he'll actually change.

After some time, I decided to take some time to meditate. Keep my mind at ease and keep myself on high spirits. About an hour later, Owen farted and woke up.

"No pillow whipped at my head? No angry threat to stick a cork in it?" Owen gasped." Where's Duncan?"

Right as he asked that, Duncan came walking in like a zombie.

"Aughh." Duncan groaned, slouching over.

"Where were you all night? An alien abduction? It was, wasn't it? You were subjected to an endless night of alien probing . Oh the humanity!" Owen cried.

"Chill Owen. I spent the night in Courtney's trailer." Duncan stated.

"Really? What did you two do all night? Come on, come on." Owen nudged.

What was Owen inferring.... I'm sure they wouldn't that. They wouldn't move that fast...

"Down boy! We talked. About relationship stuff mostly. It's a little hazy. I'll let you know after I read this." Duncan pulled out a stack of papers.

Owen took the papers.

"Dude. Courtney gave you... homework?" Owen asked.

"Oh. You finally got the 32-page letter?" I asked.

"You knew about this?" Duncan raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I read over it for her. If I were you, I would get memorizing." I suggested, leaving out the trailer.

/Aaron:"Okay, is it just me, or if you have to make a 32-page letter to have a relationship with a guy, wouldn't that be. Oh, I don't know... A RED FLAG?!"\

I went to Chris to get more cinnamon rolls. You know, enjoying my special privileges.

I sat down next to Courtney for breakfast. Beth sat down on the other side of Courtney and joined us for breakfast.

"So, Courtney. You and Duncan, huh?" Beth teased in a playful manner.

"Got anything to tell us?" I smirked.

"Yeah, it was nice to finally work things out between us. Beth. We didn't keep you up. Did we?" Courtney asked.

"Nah." Beth answered.

Duncan then entered the craft services tent.

"Hey babe." Duncan walked over to Courtney.

"Um. I thought: according to letter that Courtney would only engage in the use in pet names." I raised an eyebrow.

"He's right. It's right there on page three." Courtney started.

"Section five." Me and Beth finished.

How does Beth know more about a letter that wasn't even for her? Maybe because she actually has a brain that absorbs information... eh, not gonna think to hard about it.

"You promised to memorize that letter verbatim." Courtney stated.

"I will. I will. I'm just very tired right now. Aren't you?" Duncan asked.

"Don't worry. I forgive you. Just like I forgave the other 316 minor transgressions I outlined in my letter. But I expect you to memorize that letter so it doesn't happen again." Courtney crossed her arms.