Chapter 26: Our three way alliance

Me, Courtney, and Beth headed to the girls trailer. Beth fell directly on the floor.

"I can't believe how exhausting all that rock and rollin was." Beth said.

"Well I can't believe Lindsay voted herself off." Courtney said as I nodded.

"Yeah. Even as her friend I have to say she really out did herself."

/Courtney:"It was selfish and thoughtless of Lindsay to leave so close to the finals. Now there's four guys and only two girls. Aaron is obviously on my side, but I'm basically being forced to make a three way alliance with Beth and Aaron. Aaron's pretty good to have an alliance with. He's smart, motivated, and is on my strategic level. But I can't really say the same for Beth."\

"Well. Brady and I are going to bed." Beth stated.

"Don't you wanna stay up for a bit. We can watch a rom-com on my PDA." Courtney smiled.

What is she up to?

"Mm. No thanks." Beth answered.

"Cheese doodles? Sour grannies?" Courtney offered.

"Tempting. But I'm never gonna form an alliance with you two so you two can find another sucker!" Beth told us.

Courtney sighed.

"Well. I guess I'm gonna go hit the hay girls." I said, leaving.

"Wait! Aaron. Can I speak to you in private?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah... sure." I nodded.

We walked out of the girls trailer.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"I need you to help me form a three way alliance with Beth."

"Oh. Okay. I'll do my best." I nodded." But, she's not apart of our million dollar split, is she?"

"Of course not. She's not apart our special privileges. It's us two, all the way to the end."

"Okay. Cool. Well, I'll see you tomorrow for tomorrow challenge." I waved.

"Alright. Goonight!" She called.

"Sleep tight!" I called back.

I walked towards the guys cabin. I walked in and saw Harold kissing a snail...

"I'm not gonna ask." I mumbled, walking into my exclusive bed and going to sleep.

+

I woke up to a loud going noise.

"What?" Beth questioned.

"Holy pizza pockets where the heck are we?" Owen asked.

Duncan sniffed.

"Oh man, we're back at Camp Wawanakwa!" Duncan complained.

Suddenly a breeze of wind blew by. Chris them came along, floating in in meditation position. All of us where suprised of amazing skills. We saw wires disconnected from him.

"Wires? I take back my 'whoa'" Duncan scoff.

"Honorable competitors. Welcome to the Total Drama Kung-Fu reward challenge. Shot on location here in the beautiful Japanese woods. Today we pit boys against girls." Chris stated.

"No fair! The guys outnumber us four to two." Courtney stated.

"Gear down, Courtney. Only three of the boys are competing today. But, since you and Beth are a all girl team, we'll allow you to have one of the guys. Take your pick." Chris told her.