Chapter 30: Celebrity Manhunt

Aaron's POV

Celebrity Manhunt was hosting an episode based on the whole entire cast. Which includes me. So, I along with the rest of the cast came to see the Jemmie Awards.

Me, and the rest of the cast waved at the photographers.

"I call dibs on the front row seat!" Heather called.

"Oh no you don't!" Leshawna followed her.

"Did someone say ribs?" Owen asked as we all followed them.

Suddenly we all fell over each other because of Tyler. We all got up and started to head inside. Well, until Chef stopped us.

"Famous people only. And as of about five seconds ago that excludes you." Chef pointed.

"Who died and made you door man?" Gwen asked, clearly annoyed.

"I did." Chris joined our situation.

"You died?" Lindsay asked.

"Noah. Coffee." Chris said.

Noah came running with his coffee.

"Is that my muffin?" Chris asked.

"You're Chris's assistant?" Gwen asked, grinning.

"Hahaha." Duncan laughed.

"You kiss Chris's but for money?" Cody smiled.

"Cut me some slack. Everyone has to work their way up in this biz." Noah stated.

Another limo showed up. A man, a yeti, a psycho killer, a bear, and a guy in a blue coat on a sled came out and was allowed in.

"How are they famous?" Gwen asked.

"They're the stars of my new show. Total Drama Dirtbags." Chris annouced.

"Huh?" We all pondered.

"A bunch of jerks live in a huge mansion and get all bored and backstabby." Noah explained.

"I'm nasty! That should be me!" Heather stated.

"These guys are up-and-coming. Not down-and-going. I.E. you losers." Chris stated.

"Excuse me." A guy's voice said from behind.

The guy knocked over Cody while he was walking through.

"Alejandro! Buddy. How's my next big star?" Chris asked offering him a high five, but this Alejandro guy ignored him. Chris shrugged it off and drank his coffee. He then spat it out right in Noah's face.

"This latte's cold. You're fired! Well guys, I would say later but um. There isn't gonna be a later. So." Chris stated and then shut the door.

What just happened? Were we just... dumped by society... we all gasped at what just happened. The lights then went off. I guess we're old news...

"Hey, guys? We have to find a way inside." The girl with purple hair stated, who I think is Sierra.... I think.

"Leave that to me." Izzy stated.

Izzy went through this complicated process to get inside. She walked out with a bag of popcorn. We all cheered.

"Izzy! The door!" Sierra exclaimed.

The door then shut. We all sighed.

"Izzy? Can you do that again?" Sierra asked.

"Do what?" Izzy asked. It's like she doesn't even remember what she did.

Suddenly the TV turned on and the Jemmie awards started.

"If we win best reality Ensemble. We'll be famous again, right?" Courtney asked.

🎉 You've finished reading *•.¸♡ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ/ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ(ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛɴᴇʏ x ᴏᴄ) ♡¸.•* 🎉