Chapter 7: Stand up tall and face your fears

I woke up nice and early this morning. I changed out of my pajamas and got ready for today.

I joined the rest of my team in the main lodge. I sat down next to Courtney.

"Campers. Your next challenge is a little game I like to call phobia factor. Prepare to face your worst fear." Chris told us.

/Aaron:"How will this challenge work for me? I mean, I don't any particular fear."\

"Now for our first victims. Heather, meet us all in the theaters. It's sumo time." Chris said. Heather spat out her coffee on Trent." Gwen, you, me, the beach. Couple tons of sand " he told Gwen.

"Wait, how did they know those were your worst fears?" Lindsay asked.

Yeah. That's what I'm wondering. Did I miss something yesterday?

"Because we told them." Gwen said.

"At the campfire pit, remember?" Trent told Lindsay.

Yeah. I definitely missed something.

+

We first watches Beth sit in a pool of worms. Which I'm honestly impressed by. Most people wouldn't be able to deal with that and smile afterwards. Earning her team a point.

We then watched Heather go up on stage against a sumo wrestler. She was scared, but he ended up tripping over her. Also earning her team a point.

Bridgette was sent to the forest for 6 hours, and Gwen was being buried alive. 

+

We then went to the amphitheater. DJ had to pick up a snake. Though it seems like he's having a hard time doing it.

"Ay! You can do this buddy." Duncan encouraged.

"Yeah. Duncan's right. You got this!" I added.

All the snake did was blink and DJ freaked out. Courtney was frustrated.

"It's the smallest snake ever DJ. Come on!" Courtney said.

"Yeah but It's slimy and scaly, slithery." DJ started.

"We need this point, DJ. SUCK IT UP!" Courtney yelled.

All the guys were shaking their heads at Courtney's action.

"What? We're heading back to loservile people." She stated.

DJ finally got the courage to pick up the snake.

"See. Fear is only in the mind." Courtney said.

Pfft. Classic Courtney.

+

Next we headed back to where the cabins were. We were looking at a Celine Dion music store standie.

Duncan looked traumatized staring at it. Me and Courtney were going to go encourage him to hug the standie.

"She's pretty. She's nice." Courtney said.

"And I'm sure she's dieing to get to know you if you give her a chance." I added.

"Just one hug. And you're done." Chris said, snapping.

"That looks really, real man." Duncan said slightly frightened.

"Dude! She's made of cardboard! Get in the game!" Tyler yelled.

Well. That didn't help.

"Hey. It's okay if you can't do it." Courtney told Duncan.

/Aaron:"You know, I'm starting to think that Courtney just might li-... pfft. What am I saying? He's definitely not her type.... right?"\

Courtney grabbed his hand.