Chapter 16: The Aftermath

After losing the case and not being allowed on Total Drama Action, me and whoever else weren't allowed back watched some of the contestants get eliminated. I also dyed my hair. I guess I just wanted something new. Even Courtney liked it.

The first Aftermath stared Izzy and Trent. Turns out Gwen told Trents team to vote him off.  That's basically what that one was about. Now we're currently on the second aftermath episode.

Turns out, Chef helped DJ cheat and gave him secret advantages throughout the whole game. He felt too much guilt, so he ended up forfeiting. And Now it was Gwen's turn to come out on the show. They pushed her out there and she sat down. At some point they started playing truth or anvil.  Geoff kept trying to bring drama to the table.

"Listen. I don't think I did anything that bad. Peiple break up everyday." Gwen stated.

"Yeah, but the way yours went down, mega harsh. You didn't leave many friends behind in the game." Geoff told her.

"Duncan didn't vote me off." Gwen said.

"Only because you had your goth girl hooks into him." Courtney argued.

"Courtney. We're just friends. Please tell her Trent?" Gwen asked but he didn't respond.

"Have any more rotten veggies?" Courtney asked DJ's mom but she shook her head.

"Duncan is all about you Courtney." Gwen told her.

"Actually. I think we have a never before seen clip on that topic." Chef said.

"Thank you." Gwen sighed in relief

We all looked at the TV. Duncan and Gwen were on a bridge, hanging out together. The footage started to play.

"Is it just me, or does that constellation look a lot like Harold's pancake butt? With the spaghetti legs attatched. See?" Gwen point but Duncan kept staring at the stars." I just gave you the perfect set up for a gig, and you leave me hanging? What's you're damage?"

"You think Courtney might be looking at the stars now?" Duncan asked as Gwen pretend to barf.

The footage then paused.

"See Courtney? Duncan's always thinking about you." Gwen explained.

"Ooh. What a guy.  Keep it rolling." Geoif said.

The footage continued.

"Wow! Who knew you were such a sucker for the A type." Gwen said.

"Oh you wanna make something of it?" Duncan said, playfully punching Gwen's arm.

"Oh. You can do better than that." Gwen said.

Duncan then fell ontop of Gwen. They seemed very... close. Yeah, close. The footage ended.

"Oh yeah. I get that up close and personal with all of my friends. Note the one centimeter distance between there lips." Geoff stated.

Courtney got mad.

"Ugh. We're just-" Gwen started.

"Watch what you say." Geoff said happily.

"Friends."

"I am so calling my lawyer. Hmp." Courtney said, making her exit.

"You're totally twisting it. We wrestle for like two second, then went and stole everyone's underwear and flew it up the flag pole." Gwen stated.

Of course. That sounds like something Duncan would do.

A little after, Geoff was going to have Gwen play this very dangerous game. But Trent then came to her rescue and said he threw the game not Gwen and that it wasn't her fault.

After watching for a while, I went off to go find Courtney. I found her pacing back and forth mumbling to herself, slightly angered.

"Courtney." I started.

"Oh. Hey Aaron." She said.

"Um. Something wrong?" I asked.

"What's wrong is that I'm waiting for a response from my lawyer." Courtney said.

"Don't worry. I'm sure if you're patient, you'll get one." I smiled.

She grabbed my hand.

"Follow me. I have to tell you something." She said.

"Oh. Um, okay." I blushed at our hands making contact.

We went to an area without cameras.

"Okay. Can you keep a secret?" Courtney asked.

"You're kidding, right? You can tell me anything." I smiled

"Okay. Remember how close we came to winning when we had the to search for the case?" She asked.

"Yeah. I do."

"Well. I was having a discussion with my lawyers a few days ago. And they told me that they have a way to get me back on the show!"

"Wow! No way!"

"And it gets better. They said that they might have a way to get you back too!"

"You're kidding!"

"I'm not."

"How did you do it?" I asked.

"Let's just say I have a way of getting what I want." She smirked.

"Which means..." I started .

"We have another chance at the million dollars." We said in sync.

"I'm kind of excited. So, we're sticking to our 50/50 split?" I asked.

"Yeah. This way our chances of winning are increased." Courrney grinned.

Suddenly, Courtney's PDA went off.

"Hey. I think you got your reply." I stated.

She took out her PDA. She scanned over it for a quick second.

"Well. Looks like we're back in business. We're fileing a law suit against Chris. My lawyers are on it." Courtney smiled.