Chapter 21: The Carnival (Extra chapter)

After sitting in the tomato juice for a whole 12 hours. I washed my hair, and got my backpack for I can get some sort of souvenir from the factory.

Me and Lindsay were already waiting near where the gilded Chris would start. Courtney seemed angry when she arrived.

"You alright Court? You seem-" I started but was cut off.

"I'm stuck going to the cheese factory with her! How do you think I'm doing?" Courtney asked angered.

"Okay. So she isn't exactly the brightest tool in the shed. But it could be worst. You at least have me coming along."

The Limo finally arrived. I got in after Lindsay. I sat in between them since we know how much Courtney just loves to be around Lindsay.

Okay, I'm obviously being sarcastic. But I don't want her to get mad at her and possibly hit her. So this is probably for the best.

"Isn't this fantastic? All us three together." Lindsay said, pulling us towards her. "Oh I hope there's a cracker factory next door. I love cheese with crackers! Let's play a game. You name all the cheesed you can, and I'll do the same."

Courtney moved away aggressively. Lindsay started naming cheeses. I seen Courtney about to open the door.

"Wait? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Away from her! And I'm pretty sure if you don't want to lose any brain cells, you'll follow me." Courtney said.

"Courtney, wait. I kinda wanted to go."

"You want to to the cheese factory?" Courtney raised an eyebrow.

"It kinda sounds fun. Or interesting."

"Ugh! Fine. But only because my lawyers can't get me out of this."

The limo came to a stop.

"Alrighty, kiddies. Cheese factory is right there." The driver pointed.

We all got out of the limo.

"That's it. I change my mind. We're not going in there. I'm lactose intolerant. You can go in without me." Courtney said.

"Wait! You can't just leave!" Lindsay said.

"Um. Yes, I can. This is a waste of time. Come on Aaron." She said, grabbing my arm.

I thought she told me to go in without her.

Well. I guess were leaving. I guess it wouldn't be that fun without Courtney. It would be like going on a school field trip without any friends. Me and Courtney made some distance from the cheese factory.

"So, where exactly are we going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. But I'm sure we'll find some place that is better than that factory." Courtney explained.

"How about that place?" I pointed.

It looked like some sort of carnival.

"I'll go check it out. You stay here." Courtney told me as I nodded.

+

About 5 minutes later, Courtney came back.

"Okay. I have news. We can get in for free! Since neither one if us brought any money." Courtney stated.

"Okay. That's gr-" I started.

"But. The only people that get in for free are couples."

She pointed at a pink sign that said,"Cute couples get in for free and four tickets for any of the activities you're interested in."