Chapter 10: I don't approve of bullying

I was reading one of my books in the guys cabin. All the guys were sleep. I honestly enjoyed having the top bunk.

It gives me the opportunity to occasionally look out of the window and admire mother nature and what it all has to give to this dark, cruel world.

My attention was caught when Duncan woke up and started doing push ups on the ground.  While doing so he was sniffing the underwear that was on the floor. Which looked like it had some sort of stain on it.

Duncan realized what he was sniffing and hopped back, waking up the guys. The guys started chuckling.

"Not cool Harold man. Not cool!" Duncan told Harold.

"Those aren't mine." Harold defended.

"Oh, right. You're always leaving your draws lying around."

"No I'm not. Gosh!" Harold Crossed his arms.

"Uh. Yeah you are dude." Geoff added.

"You have absolutely no proof." Harold said.

"No one else wears that kind, dude." Geoff said.

"And your mom sowed your name onto the label." DJ added.

/Aaron:" Well, this is probably one of our first disagreements. Of course, me being the most mature of the guys on our team I have to step in."\

I got down from my bunk and decided to join the conversation.

"Harold. It's fine. Just try not to do it again, okay?" I asked.

"Whatever. I'm going for a shower!" Harold said, taking his towel and not taking in what I said.

We watched Harold make his dramatic exit.

"Hey don't forget to clean the skid maker." Duncan said to him in his way out.

Harold left. This is when Duncan said this,

"I think Harold needs to be taught a lesson boys. Who's with me?" Duncan asked.

"YEAH!" The guys all high fived.

"Guys's, seriously? Look, I know Harold can sometimes... goof up a bit. But I don't think that's a good way to solve the problem we're having here." I said.

They all raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh yeah? Well do you have a better idea, your royal highness?" Duncan said to me in a sarcastic tone.

"Well. Just let me talk to him. Harold has a good spirit about him. I'm sure I can figure something out." I told him.

"Fine. Sure. Whatever." Duncan said.

/Aaron:" It's nice that Duncan was willing to compromise." I smiled.\

/Duncan:"Pfft. As if. I just said that for Mr.goody-two shoes would get the heck out of my face. I'm still going through with my plan. And the the boys were with me." I smirked.\

I walked out of the guys cabin and got ready for today's challenge.

"Today's challenge will test your minds, your teamwork, and your skills in the kitchen. You'll be cooking a three-course meal and serving it to me for tasting. The winners get a reward. The losers will send somebody home. Each team will appoint a head chef to create the theme of the meal and oversee the cooking. To cook, you need ingredients. Every morning a truck brings us food. Today's challenge starts there." Chris told us.

"Why is a dolphin driving a truck?" I asked Courtney.

"I don't know. And how did it get a driver's license?" Courtney asked.