Chapter 23: The Tale of a Prince and His Princess

Me and the rest of the cast were in the craft services tent. I was enjoying my cinnamon rolls with milk for breakfast. Me and Courtney are strategizing. Duncan was standing on the table and Justin, Lindsay, and Beth were doing something with there food. All I know is that they weren't doing what you should be doing with your food. Aka, eating it.

"Ten more seconds!" Duncan annouced." Biggested burrito wins!"

Oh. Now I see what they're doing. Duncan is basically the new Chris and they're seeing who'll make the biggest burrito.

"Think I'd make a good reality show host?" Duncan asked.

"Excuse me? We're strategizing." Courtney stated.

"Ooo." Duncan taunted.

"If you'd strategized, like how we do. Maybe you could manage something more articulate." Courtney stated.

"Maybe you could. Blah blah blah-" Duncan started.

"Time's up Co competitors." Harold inturupted.

I patted Courtney's shoulder.

"Just ignore him. Since we're actually strategizing, were actually making process." I told her.

"Thanks Aaron. But you got some of your cinnamon from your cinnamon bun on my shirt." She said, brushing it off.

"O-oh. I'm sorry." I quickly apologized.

"It's fine. I'll make an exception since you're not an ogre." Courtney laughed.

Duncan didn't hear what she Courtney just said about him. We both laughed about his cluelessness.

"Harold you're pathetic betrayal of puppy makes me want to hurl. But you did make the biggest burrito so, you win." Duncan told him.

"This isn't right. I demand a second neutral opinion." Justin stated.

"Please. We are not coming anywhere near the infected." Courtney said, looking back at her PDA.

"Who's infected?! Is there a rash?! I can't afford a rash!" Justin panicked.

"You all have reality show-itís. A disease which causes people to turn every day task into crazy challenges, thus losing focus on the real competition. Which I, and Aaron refuse to do. Right Aaron?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah. You guys need to get your head in the game." I added.

Justin approached Courtney.

"You know. You, aside from Aaron are the only one taking the game seriously. I just wish I knew how you did it all. It's so inspirational." Justin told her.

"Just being me. I'm glad to help." Courtney said.

"You can help more if you tell me your secrets . Like, how do you even get through life with all your deformities?" Justin asked.

"My what?! I don't have any deformities!" Courtney exclaimed.

"Yeah! She's perfect just the way she is!" I added crossing my arms.

"So, your answer is denial? Okay." Justin said.

We all noticed Chef walking in with another costume. He blew the horn he had in his hands.

"Here ye and rise for sir Chris!" Chef told us.

"Sir? Someone needs an ego check." Harold commented.

Chris road in with a horse and a glass boot.

"Oo! That's a glass slipper! Which means today's challenge is fairytale movie! My favorite." Beth exclaimed.