01

History teaches us many things, such as that wars change people and that is not just because of the losses.

"The conqueror, the legend, the executor. Fate. How have you been Thanos," impressed by what Thanos had created and built here, Jyn walked through the row of the field, had a hand gently stroked over the plant heads and approached the Titan's golden armour, which now served as a kind of scarecrow, "The way I see you here, I'm very pleased. That there are actually people who really enjoy this one. Farmville says hello."

"Since my work is finally complete and the galaxy is in the process of recovering, I was finally allowed to retire," Titan replied as if he had finally been able to recover from all those years, and the rest, also reflected in Thano's way, "Your place in the universe seems to have been found, child, and the desire to linger among the dead may have been extinguished. So why do I assume that this is not a courtesy visit on your part?"

"Your retirement will soon find its near end, for the earth has by no means given up. There is one last fight still to come for the universe and that is not just talk, because even the dead have heard that something great is about to happen", it was not the kind of message that Jyn Thanos would have liked to have delivered but it was necessary, because there are moments like these that demand someone who acts, who does what is necessary, even if it will be unpleasant, "Even if I still consider your way to be wrong, you should be aware of it and prepared. Peace is not an achievement, it is a responsibility'. The earth sees it as its responsibility to undo your deeds and what will happen to you I hardly need to say out loud. It is time to bring out the swords one last time, to sharpen and set the blades, ready for one last thrust. Three, two, one. When you've made your decision, you know where to find me. There doesn't need to be any more bloodshed that has gone on without it or more deaths. Each of us has lost enough and just because some can't leave it at that or see it, it doesn't have to be more. On the edge of the world, where the dead meet the living, that is where I will be and follow the events from afar and in peace. At least for the time being. It pleased me Thanos."

The act of war changes people.