credits

Rumlow a.k.a. Strange a.k.a. Blake or just Jyn,

First of all, you're a traitor. We all know that. You're you, and seriously, anything less would have been more than absurd had you not acted as you did. So, it was to be expected.

You said to me. It's his rules that became mine. Those that preserve the spark of humanity in us, whatever is left of it, and we can do what we do.' All that crap about respect, loyalty, rules and consequences. Add to that the universe and fate... But still, you doubt. And from the looks of it, everyone suffers the consequences of their actions... or I wouldn't be dead right now. I've made my decision, now you must make yours. You sold more than just yourself, you sold your soul. They didn't give you your life, they took it from you, otherwise you wouldn't have died. How will you die in the end? As a servant of those people? You can achieve the impossible because you are more than what any of them will ever be.

The important question now is: How will you be remembered? How do you want to be remembered? As an assassin? As one of Thano's allies? The last thing many people see? Or as a person who loved and was loved? How will you be remembered, Jyn?

We both know what happened to you, what was taken from you and that the world is not or will never be a fair place. Make the best of what you have and what you get.

I wish that when you finally do the job you were meant to do and you might also, I regret writing this a hundred percent, remind me that there are rules and consequences.

- Tony

PS. A signature... maybe a second one.

PPS. Feel honored to have written you an old-fashioned letter, a hand-written note.