24

Everyone who was flicked away by Thanos five years ago was to be brought into the present by Bruce, here, in the present. Most importantly, nothing should be changed in the last five years.

Since nobody knew what would happen right away, as soon as Bruce had flicked, the Avengers who owned a suit already put on their suits and put on their helmets now. The remaining three, Rocket, Clint and Jyn, stood in the second row, so as not to directly get whatever it would be.

However, to be even safer, F.R.I.D.A.Y. was to activate the barn door protocol, which meant that the Avenger Headquarters was locked down. It was completely shut down. Steel or metal walls rose up in front of all the outer windows and the room where the group was located was also barricaded. Nothing, not at all, would be able to get outside and, conversely, not even inside.

With the words, everyone was coming home, the red glove widened so that Bruce could put his hand in there and at the same moment, the stones began to glow and give off electrical impulses, among other things. Although Thor said several times that Bruce should take off the glove because it was screaming in pain, the scientist kept it on and assured Rogers and Tony that everything was okay.

A flash of light later, Bruce dropped to the ground after flicking; the glove fell off his hand, which Clint then kicked directly aside and Tony sprayed the charred arm with a white foam mass. If it had worked, nobody knew, nor could anyone say anything about it.

Gradually the room was unlocked; Scott approached a window to take a look outside and a cell phone that belonged to Clint started to sound. The call was from Laura, Clint's wife, and from Scott they could hear that it had worked.

The 'joy' was short-lived, however, as the sky suddenly darkened, casting a shadow over the headquarters and several lights flashing across the building. First, there was a huge bang, then there were dozens that went on and on.