PERIL 5

"Not bad that you know how to drive"- Taeyong said. "She was a good driver you know"- Yuta rolled his eyes. "Shut up little doll"- Taeyong also rolled his eyes. Yuta wants to punch him but Mina stops him. "So tell me Taeyong, are you the only church boy left?"

"Yes"- he uttered. I just remained silent after that long conversation we had since we left the church. I think I just asked him that question? Geez, Im hungry now.

"Why dont we stop at the mini resturant over there?"- Mina said. "Eh, I dont have any money with me"

"I told you since earlier that this is the effect of what happened starting in 1884-1892, our land become dark and cursed since last night when the storm occurs"- Taeyong said. Yes, he told us that everything around our land changed the moment that stormy night happens. He explained that this year might be the repeat of what happened since 1884. The same thing that happens to Bonnie's family and town by the Goblin Attack, and the Poltergiest Attack in the church.

"But Taeyong, do you know why this happens? And does it happened because of that orphanage and academy?"- Yuta asked. "I dont know. But I think it does have the connections by those establishments. But I dont know the rest of the effects or its causes, that is why we need to keep going to know more"- Taeyong said and he went out of the car and we also followed.

I carried the doll house, Mina and Yuta just walked this time. Taeyong opened the door of the resturant, he signed us to stop. He grab something in his coat and pulled out a tiny bag. He opens the bag and grab some dust and sprinkled it all around. My eyes widen and see many people eating. "Just as I thought, these persons in here are all ghosts"- he said and we walked to the counter. "Excuse us, Madam. Do you have any dolls around here?"- I asked.

"You are all alive. Im surprised you used a magic dust to see us all here. Im glad I have this doll that is given to me by an old lady who gave it to me as a gift before the witches entered this resturant of mine"- she said. "Where is the doll?"- Taeyong asked.

"And whats your name, Madam?"

"My name is Ella Chandelle but my customers and workers call me Emelda, owner of this resturant"- Then she hand us a doll with no arms. "I dont know where his hands. But you can enter the kitchen to find it. I look all over in the halls but none. I only have limited touches in all the things here, so please do take care of that little doll. It was like a son to me the moment I recieved it"- she smiled and disappeared.

We entered the kitchen and saw that this was full of dead meats and rotten fruits and vegetables. "Where the hell is the arms of that doll?"- Yuta said. "We just need go find arms, hurry"- I said. I placed the doll house to the table area and we begin to search. I turned on the flashlight and used the crowbar to move some things.

"I found one!"- Yuta said and pulled an arm with him. Lastly, Taeyong has the other arm. "All we need is needle and thread"- I said. "I have"- Mina said. She pulled something in her back and its a thread and a needle. "Why do you have this?"- I asked. "Well, I just discovered it earlier on the ride. Dont know why"- she smiled.

I grab it. Taeyong placed the doll infront of us and I did some stitches to its arms. Then, the doll's eye opened and blinked. "Mommy Emelda?"- he spokes.

"No, Im Gesielle"- I said. He sits up and observed his arms. "I thought I would never be alive"- he stands up and around the place. "So I was the only one left among all the dolls that is in the glass shelves"- he sadly said. I open the doll house and he looked lile he was so amused. "Wow, but why is other rooms dont have colors? And only the 3rd floor of the ball room?"- he wondered.

Then, a light appeared in the kitchen at this doll also lights up. "Oh my goodness, a beautiful kitchen! Just like what I have always wanted!"- he said. "Whats your name? I believe you wanted to cook right?"- I asked. He touches the plates and cups of the table in the kitchen and smiled. "My name is Johnny Seo. Mommy Emelda was like a mother to me even though I cannot speak like a human-like to her."

He smiled. I grab a hold to him and look behind him

15

"So you are doll no. 15?"- I asked. "What is that all about? I dont even know why I you told me that number"- he said. "Well we are on our journey to find all 18 missing dolls of this doll house. And I am looking for my Grandma"

"Really?! Well this is very interesting. Ill go, its nice to know the other 16 dolls. I wonder what we will be looked like when all the dolls are complete"- he smiled. I closed the doll house and about to leave. "I almost forgot. Grab that knife above the cabinets. I always saw Mommy Emelda holding it everytime there is a danger going on in the resturant. This might help you"- he said. I was trying to get to that cabinet to where Johnny pointed that knife of Madam Emelda. "I get it"- Taeyong said and he open it and hand that knife to me. Oh, it still has its cover.

"By the way, who are these guys with you Gesielle?"

"Oh, this is Taeyong from the church. This is Mina, the talking doll. And this is Yuta, he was a dancing doll"

"Pleasure to meet you all"- Johnny then bows. "Well we better leave here"- he said. I carried the doll house and we exited the resturant. Oh goodness, I forgot to eat. "Whats the matter?"- Johnny asked. "Im hungry"

"Oh? Is that so?"- I look at him. He grabs some.......rosemary and the rotten meat on the old fridge. He was now wiggling his hands and it magically becomes a food.

"How did you do that?!"- I asked. "Though Im a stuffed doll, I know alot of dishes. I think its the effect of me being part of the dolls in this doll house"- he said. He hand us the plate and we will just eat outside. "Arent you guys going to eat?"- I asked. "We are dolls Gesielle, we cannot eat or drink anything"- Yuta said and Mina agrees. I look at Taeyong. "How about you?"- I asked. He then grab some and we eat. I never used to eat anything like it. Its delicious. "What dish is this?"

"Its Chicken ala Marie. Since I used rosemary to the spice."- he said. "I wish we are humans likes Gesielle and Taeyong are. I really wonder how to live like a real human"- Mina said. "I wish there is someone who can do magic to atleast let us feel to be humans"- Yuta smiled. Come to think of it, even though these three are dolls. I can feel they are real humans. Its a very long way to go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 down and 16 to go

2nd Doll: Johnny Seo

Long way to go guys, I promise to make everything clear and thrilling next time

Thus I will be making twists soon enough. Thank you!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO