PERIL 18

"Yah, you are the doll that I am chasing earlier!"- I pointed a sassy looking doll by the chairs who is just sitting there like a pro.

"How long are you here?"- Jisung asked.

"Century I guess?"- he said and he jumped off the seat and walked to us. "Im Jung Jaehyun. I am living here for so long, nobody wants to visit this shady place in years since it looks scary"- he sadly said.

"Well hello there little Jaehyun, tell us why you never leaved this place?"- Taeyong asked.

"Because I believed that soon, if I turn back into a human again I could go back to my family"

"So you are aware that your a human?"- Renjun shockingly asked.

"Yes. I know I am a human..."

"Hey Jaehyun, we gather the rest of the dolls in the exit hall"- someone spoke behind us and its another set of 2 dolls.

"Kim Jungwoo, Huang XuXi..."

"Its Lucas, saying my chinese name wont make any help for the newbies"- the Lucas doll said.

"Anyways, lets all go there and talk about stuffs. Geez, why do people would be stucked here will always follow that damn map?!"- Jaehyun sighed as he walked to the door. "Please follow us"- Jungwoo said.l so we followed them. We noticed that everything here was turned back into normal and we see the other guys at the exit hall.

"Are they that many?!"- Jaehyun widen his eyes. "Yes, some bunch of old dolls too like us"- Jungwoo said.

"Hold on, are you guys human before?"- Haechan asked.

"Lets talk outside"- Lucas said so they lead us to a backyard and we see the moon shines so bright. They used magic to see some blankets to sit on, so they are magic dolls like Mina and the others. "By any chance, does the 3 of you got powers the moment you become dolls?"

"To be honest we just recently discovered about it"- Jungwoo

"For a century or decades? We stayed here as dolls and never go back home like this. The house of circus was closed in year 1990"- Lucas

"We were just kids who wanted to visit this place and having fun. We got no idea about the dolls or any monster attack in different towns. We wanted to go home when the ambush happened here but its too late since some creepy dolls attack the 3 of us and when we open our eyes, we become dolls"- Jaehyun

"Those creepy dolls eat your souls and how come you are still alive?!"- Mark

"Oh, with this. Im sure you guys have batteries at your backs too right?"- Lucas showed us his batteries in his back and I noticed that he was #13

"Hang on, Jungwoo and Jaehyun turn around and open your backs"

The moment I see their numbers; #12 is Jaehyun and #08 is Jungwoo

"Whats with this numbers?"- Lucas asked so I showed them the doll house and so as the wand that I have and the other guys showed their color powers. When they see the doll house, they went inside....

Lucas stood by the window and the windows has its colors. Jaehyun stood by the fireplace and has its colors back. Lastly, Jungwoo stepped on a carpet near the stairs and then the colors are back. "Daebak, why does it has its colors back when we are in those places?"- Jungwoo curiously asked.

"Thats because you are part of the legendary 18 dolls. These guys are also part of those 18 that we are looking for to help me in defeating the Founder of Stray Souls and as well as looking my Grandma which I still got no idea that she was part of this chaos"