PERIL 9

Not far enough we already heard a howling from the wolves.

"I hate dogs"- Mark said. "They are no dogs"- Yuta inserted. "But still they belong to the family of dogs"- Kun said.

"Gesielle, dont forget what the wise said. He gave the bag to Jaemin"- Taeyong said. I only nod and right on time I see many giant boulders, bones everywhere, caves and even trees. I gulped, gosh the wolves layer was also creepy.

"Alright, grab something in that bag and throw it"- Johnny said. Jaemin hand me the bag and I took a meat-like food and throw it to the center.

Not long enough we see wolf cubs coming out. "Aww they are so cute!"- I said. Then, one of the biggest wolves came out and so as the other wolves. "I thought I smell of a goblin's meal. Guess I was right"- this mayhe the Alpha since it was the biggest of them all.

"Hello, I was..."

"Yes young wizard girl, I know your purpose. The devil has been talking alot about you."- did he just say devil?!

"Did you just say devil?!"

"Yes my dear. No one can resist the gossips from the devil. I know that he was only sharing it to aware all monsters about you, trying to rescue your Grandma and setting all 18 Dolls free"- he said.

"Well then, can I asked you on how can I defeat the witch that guards the river"

"Give me that bag first"- he ordered. I only used the wand to make its way to the alpha. He opens the bag and eat some, the rest is he uses him magic to feed the rest of the pack.

"One way to defeat the witch is to play this Piri"

Then he also used his magic to hand me a flute-like object. "Whats this for?"

"A Piri is a flute that the witches hate the most the moment they heard the sound of it. Most witches die because of it, I only have this one left in-order to defend our pack. This Piri can also control the one your pointing at. A Piri is also a signal for emergency."

I then tried to blow the Piri but it resulted the Wolves got annoyed by the sound of it. "Opps, Im sorry. But does it have any note to follow?"

"Here, have a magic scroll. But all noted got mixed up. The witch knows the magic on how to fix all the mixed up notes"

"Ok Mr. Alpha, thank you for your help"

"Before you leave, accept this gem"

A gem floated and it went to the vdry right hole. Its color White. So this is the gem of Purity. "Go on and finish your journey. Good luck, young wizard"- the Alpha said, I didnt get it why they bowed lower than me even if I was in the horse. We now continue our journey to the river. But we stopped when it started to rain. It was a heavy rain and it thunders and lightnings are everywhere. "We need to find a place to stay"- WinWin said. "There! On the big trees!"- Taeyong pointed.

I used the wand to make some house-like out of these big trees. "Go go!!"- I told them and then uses some big leave to cover some areas here in order to protect us. We just let the hourses on the porch and I made a roof for them in order to keep dry, and a food. "How does this rain's gonna stop?"- Jeno asked. "Nobody knows. We need to stay here for the night"- Johnny said.

"Good call......woah! Whats that?!"- we look at Jaemin. And I heard his tummy was rumbling and I couldnt help but laugh. "Me to! What is that thung on my stomach?!"- Kun wondering why.

"Yah Gesielle, stop laughing. You look like an idiot"- Jeno said. "You guys are hungry. Thats what humans feel when their stomach is empty"

"Here"- I used magic to have vegetables, spieces and fruits. "Johnny knows how to cook. And I am as well, you guys will rest"- then I helped Johnny about it while Taeyong and the others are there watching the rain. Hhmm...I use the wand to make some beds and even books and stuffed toys. "Thats your beds, those are books and stuffed toys"

"Cool, so this what it feels like to be a human"- Jaemin marked. I see that they are really enjoying those books, the stuffed toys and their beds even if its a stormy night. I was observing Taeyong, he was very distance to them all. He was just starring outside. I did the magic to create a table and chairs. I sure wish that Mina was here. I excused myself for a while and went to Taeyong.

"You ok?"

"Yeah"

"Your seemed like distancing yourself from them. Is there a problem?"

"Nope Gesielle. By any chance, whats your Grandma's name? Your parents too?"- why would he suddenly asked my family?

"My Grandma was Margarette Stoneheart-Lee. My Mom is Monica and my Dad is Marshall Pvivroy-Lee. Why do you asked?" - I am wondering why he got an interest about it. "I was just curious. Besides, you look great especially now that youre a wizard. I really hope to have your success."- he smile. For the first time, Taeyong smiled. Mot bad for a church boy who looks very serious just smiled for no reason. "DINNER TIME!"- Johnny called our attention so I went back immediately and set the table.

While eating, Taeyong was keep on glancing at me and I dont know why.

*~*~*~*~*~*

To be continued guys

And atlast this was included to the Celestial Awards 2019🎉🎉