CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 3

As all of us are now successfully made it to the other side. I was immediately greeted by the other guys and even hugged them.

Then...

"MOM!! DAD!! GRANDMA!!"- I run unto them and give them the longest and biggest hug that I could ever do. I missed them so much!! I felt myself crying because of this moment. I couldnt ask for more but having them by my side witbout secrets from now on.

"We missed you so much sweet pie!"- Mom

"We thought one day that you become a powerful wizard but now you are! Half-immortal since your mother was the witch"- Dad

"My little girl was not little anymore. I am beyong proud when you already know all the reasons why Stray Souls existed and so as these kids"- Grandma

"Would you look at that?"-Mr. Lucifer

"Family comes first is the basic rules of humans after all"- Queen Selena

"Im glad to see you all complete again. Oh my, just like when Gesielle was still a puny little wizard years ago"- Mr. Hintch

"Im glad that you guys came to help them here"- Mom said as she hugs them and so as Dad and Grandma.

"My apologies as well everyone for not be able to foreseen the motive of Abraham before. If I only know I would stop him"- Xefron said. Come to think of it, he was the King of all monsters and creatures but he has kneeled down before me and offer himself as my servant.

"You have done well our King. I have always knew that Gesielle was the ideal master that your going to have"- Mr. Hintch chuckles.

"I also see she has more potential and a promising one. Now, what shall we do to the boy?"- he walked to there Taeyong is. He was actually placed in a leaf-like bed, probably the guys manage to arrange this to have his body a better rest. "His heart was this gem. I cant just let him to have double personalities, and I am worried as well as for the outcome if ever we can retrived his soul"

"My Lady, at this state I cannot do anything to save him but you"

"Me!?"

"Yes my Lady. You got the wand, you also have some feelings for him so I bet you can do something about it. After all, the boy got the same for you. Im amazed that he managed to keep it all himself without you all noticing that his heart was moving towards Gesielle. The floor was all yours now my Lady."

I went near to Taeyong, he really looks paler than the last time I saw him. I also see that area where he took the gem out of his chest has some teared wires and also some metals inside of his body. I held Taeyong's hand amd interwine it with mine. "I will retrive you no matter what"- I whispered in his ear and grab a hold on my wand...

"Taeil, hand me the Piri"

"Yes my Lady"- he hand me the Piri. I let Taeyong to hold my wand then I prepared myself to play the Piri. I hope this will work. I heaved a deep breath as I was thinking about a song for Taeyong. 3.....2......1....

As I was playing the Piri, I see that the guys were preparing their powers forming a big circle as every follows. Mina was also preparing her strings. My folks along with the others did the same, but later on they just let us do the ritual.

Please Taeyong wake up

I dont want to end everything while you are gone