PERIL 22

TAEYONG's POV

"I'm sorry"- I was having a time watching them and especially Gesielle losing their conscious because of my snap.

Fuck this feelings!

Fuck my life!

"Master Taeyong, the machines are now ready. Should we get set them all now?"

I heard the other dolls coming out from the different corners of the room. "Get those guys, I'll carry the girl"

"Yes Master"- then they carry the rest of the guys out of the academy and we arw now walking to the orphanage since it was just a walking distance.

"RESPECT MASTER TAEYONG!!"- the lead doll yelled and so the rest of the dolls and even the poltergeists. I see that they captured fairies as well. Wait, I thought dolls and poltergeists were the only army?! What did Father do this time?!

"Hey, you there go get some dolls for the setting of the machines"

"Yes Master!"

Damn it, why am I even doing this now? I carried Gesielle in my arms and I couldnt avoid the feeling of being self-tortured to whatever I did to all of them. I mean, they treated me as a friend. I treated them like that too and I got feelings for Gesielle and I dont think she would forgive me by that. Every step I take to the Orphanage I felt regrets and pain. I was just following my Father.

How did I end up as a church boy?

How did her Grandma stolen?

How did I never become a doll?

How did they forget their memories?

And how am I part of those Legendary 18?

These are the answers;

1. I was indeed a baby when Father already set my future to stay there until I found the Grand-Daughter of Mrs. Lee. Sister Magdellana was kept inside the orphanage along the other people whom I still have mercy to show them a little sunlight.

2. I was the shadow that took Gesielle's Grandma, disguising as a shadow since the poltergeists are with me during the whole operation.

3. I was orginally a human like those guys. I can turn into a doll for as long as I wanted to. All the operations and attacks were all lead by me. The 'Taeyong' they see on the photo was the 'other' me. Which is my Weak Personality who is stupid enough to help them and either way me and my Weak Personality bought them all here.

4. They forgot their memories because I got their memory capsule. That capsule was hidden in the operation room in the Orphanage. Mina was originally created by Dad just recently and I put her in the box right before her Grandma was stolen

5. Me? A part of the Legendary 18? For pete's sake I got a twin brother and that was him! He offered his soul just to defeat Father, and when he dies. I got his position as the next heir of the family and to continue these attacks with my way. Oh, and my twin brother's name was Lee Jaeyong. Goodness, silly me. Jaeyong hyung was very dramatic which Father hates it. Our mother? Well she died too because she wanted to stop Father just like my pathetic hyung. Tsk tsk tsk

"Tie them up on the chains. I will play them first like a real child's play"- I smirked and they all settled up my playground in the dungeon.

"We will take our leave, Master"

"Go, I need to also talk to these guys. How many hours till the 59th batch?"

"11 hours Master"

"That fast? Hhmm, seems most of the islands were disppearing. The only way to bring them back was to let these guys prove that they could defeat me first before Father. If they fail, the world will be ours. Report this is Father immediately"

"As you wish Master"

I grab the my mip, how long did I wait to get a hold on this?

"WAKE UP!! YAH!! ALL OF YOU!!"- geez they are that dead meats?!

"Yah Taeyong! Dont dare lay that wip to our bodies!"- Jaehyun yelled. "No worries, your bodies are just made by woods, golds, plastics and even titanum to make it look like new until the very end of your lives. Also, your batteries that is the reason why you kept on moving."

"You!! I'LL KILL YOU!!"- Ten said but the moment he wanted to move, the chains reacts and making him to yelp in pain. "Every sudden movements you made will only make you cry in pain. So if I were you just stay still or you will become like those dolls on that corner"- I pointed them those other dolls and it only make them gasped because some dolls were all destroyed merciless.

"Why doing this Taeyong? I really thought your a church boy. Your not just a church boy but also a sinner"- Gesielle said. I stand up and walk near to her. "Aww, why dont we continue the peck I did?"

"I would rather die than continuing it"- she sarcastically replied. Which causes my inside to wonder on why there is so much pain I recieved from her words. "Hhmm lets do this"- I used my powers to free her from the chains. And forcefully let her stand up. "Lets see, there are 17 male dolls and 1 female doll inside this room. And only 11 hours till the 59th batch would attack. What if your expected heroin will become your enemy?"

"What?!"

"Now way!"

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Dont dare!!"

"What are you talking about?!"- Gesielle looks at me like she already has plans. "Sorry dear"- I throw her my magic strings. "Therefore, the heroin will be the one to wip the 17 male dolls and the female doll."

I then controlled the strings and Gesielle was keep on yelling for me to stop controlling her. Every wips she did would only add their screams with the poltergiests and other creepy dolls would most likely love to hear. "The more wip the heroin does, the more screams would come. Did you know that your screams would only attracts the poltergeists and creepy dolls to eager enough to eat your souls? Tsk tsk tsk, poor unfortunate souls. Pain, anger, sadness, depression and tortured by the one they expected to be the heroin that could save us all"

I honestly enjoy watching them in pain while Gesielle was wipping them under my control. I dont even know what to follow, my evil personality or the personality that they used to know? Being masochistic was not such a bad idea as of this moment though. I enjoy as much as I hate the view.

"TAEYONG PLEASE STOP!!"- I wake up from my thoughts when I heard her crying. The other guys are now all in pain and visibly got their wounds, some blood came out of them because they still have their own bloods that keep them moving like they are humans at this rate. They still got their humany-feelings for short and even their own hearts. They might not be aware but it was all connected to the batteries that it on their backs.

"So, I thought of myself that dolls can either die out of that body or turned back into a human in exchange of their souls. Your gonna die in both ways"

Shit, those words never came out from the mouth of a church boy. Damn it!

Was I controlled?

"Fasinating my dear boy"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah yeah Taeyong here was both a faithful and a sinner. I know I disappointed u guys and I know some of you already predicted that this would come. Anyways, I will end this in Chapter 25