PERIL 8

I was thinking something

"Youre smirk is creeping me out"- Taeyong said.

"Yuta, Johnny and Jeno, go near to them"

"What?! Why?!"- Johnny asked. "Trust me"- I said and then lined up. I pointed them the magic wand.

"Make them humans!"

I waved the wand at them and they become humans. "OMG it works!!"- O happily said. I did the magic to the doll house to make it into a smaller size and become my necklace so that it would be easy for me to have it. "How about Mina?"- Taeyong asked. "I would love to but I dont think Im ready for a magic. Maybe next time"- she said. "You sure?"- she only nods.

"Well, I cant let you all ride to the car"- while think to what Ill be doing, a wind blows stronger and a witch appears.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!! A human girl has a magic wand now eh?! Let me show you a real magic!!"

The witch uses her powers and get Mina. "HELP ME!!"- I used the wand to save her but the witch dissapeared like a bubble. "Oh no! I cant lose Mina!!"- I almost cried when that witch took her.

"How am I going to rescue Mina?!"

"Gesielle, calm down. We will find a way to save her."- Mark said. "How!?"

"We almost forgot to tell you, every magic dolls that the witches saw. They will throw them to the river before the Wolves layer. Mina wont be broken there, but she will be stuck in the magic waters. The only way to free her is to challenge the witch of the rivers"- Kun said. "How am I going to challenge her?"- I came to realized that the witch never took them it is because I turned them as humans.

"You have that magic wand. All witches hates magic dolls so, just use the magic wand to challenge the witch"- Renjun said. I sighed. "Ok, we will go there. But we need to ride something that is faster."

"Gesielle, make some horses. Your car will be useless if we went through those areas"- Johnny said. "I agree, most areas going to the island was all muddy so we need horses to make our ride faster"- WinWin said. I used magic to the car and it become a toy car and I placed it on my bag. I saw the horses in the carousel and I used it to make 10 horses for us. "Cool, I never thought to do this in human life!"- Yuta said.

"Just like riding a carousel, hold the rope-like there and we will go. Yuta, can you manage the map?"

"Sure"- Yuta said and we are now off to go to the Goblin forest. "Whats in the Goblin forest anyways?"

"All sizes of goblins are there. The only way to make the wolves and the witches to sleep is to sprinkle them with the Goblin's dust"- Mark said. "How am I going to get it?"

"Simple, just asked their leader. He was the wisest of them all. And he also knows why the cursed era was back"- Kun said.

"And he maybe knows where your Grandma is"- WinWin said.

"Where are almost there Gesielle, just past through the blue portal near the oak tree"- Yuta said. Not far enough we see a blue portal and we went through it with our horses. We see that the place was all stones and many holes in the grounds.

"HUMANS!!!!"- we heard a goblin yelled. And instantly we are surrounded by many hidious goblins and they are all holding swords and torches.

"WHY DID YOU ENTER THE PORTAL?! NO HUMANS WILL COME OUT ALIVE!!"- one said infront of me. Gosh they are all scary. They also have horns and tails.

"I need to see your leader for I will be in need of help"- I calmly said. "Why would need our leader?"- it asked.

"I am looking for my Grandma. A witch stole my magic doll and I am looking all 18 dolls in this dolls house on my necklace. And, I wanted to know if this year is the repeatation of the cursed era in our land?"

All of the goblins moved aside and it revealed a different looking goblin which we can tell that this was their wise one. "A human girl on a quest? It has never been done before. Come"- we went down to the horses and followed the wise to the center near a floating globe-like object. He then begans to show us some scenarios that happened last 2 days ago. And even the moment when my Grandma opens the door.

"I see, youre name was Gesielle Stoneheart-Lee. Your Grandma must have recieved an anonymous delivery which inside of it was the magic doll you have told me. Apparently, that Magic doll of yours has a severe memory lost on why she was taken to your porch. Your Grandma has a past that she never revealed to you, your parents know what could that be but they remained silence about it so that you can never be involved"

"What?! How is that even possible? I mean I just recently believed that all magical things that I ever wondered were all true. Thus, these guys with me except for this guy are originally dolls from the missing 18 dolls that I told you earlier. I just turned them into humans with this wand"

He took the wand on my hand and begins to do a magic with it. He also added some 5 holes at the handle. "Whats the holes for?"

"That my dear is what you need to protect all of you and become a stronger wizard. These 5 holes represents 5 gems; Red as Love, Blue as Hope, White as Purity, Purple as Determination and Yellow as Courage. I will give you the yellow gem for you to be couragous."

Then a yellow gem floats in the air and into the first hole in the left side. Cool! Wait, wizard? Me?!

"How come I become a wizard?"

"Those 5 dolls that the old troll gave to you has appointed you. You will be able to save us all from this year the repeatation of the curse era. It has become curse because of that founder of the Stray Souls Orphanage and Academy. Nobody knows why but all of us, the monsters believed that he made it to destroy all humanity by using children. You will know along the way the rest of the story, I dont have the rights to tell you more."

"How about my Grandma and where is she?

"Go to the River of lost things guarded by a Witch. She will tell you everything that you wanted to know. The Wolves will only give you some advices on how to defeat the witch."- he said. "Thank you wise goblin"- I bowed and we them ride back to the horses. "I almost forgot, take this!"- he throw something to Jaemin. "Whats this bag for?"- Kun asked.

"Feed it to the wolves. Their favorite meal was made by the goblins. Have a safe journey"- he said and we hoped again to the portal and went to the Wolves layer.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She was a wizard now hehehe

Dont worry, I wont make this a very long story since this is only a trial of me as NCTZEN

Hope u guys will understand me, thank you!