PERIL 19

"Walking at this area is creeping me out. How long shall we walk to his layer?"- Jeno asked. "Well, this stairs are going down deeply. So we must go and we need to watch out for other creatures here"- Jungwoo replied.

So as walk and walk for a bit further. We see some red lights from behind the wooden door at the very end. How long have we walked? I pull out my magic wand and open the door. I really thought that it was flames and monsters but it was quite different.

"A PARTY?!"- all of the guys said in sync. Why would as evil as his face would set up a party like it was a human-like?! There are DJ Sets, drinks, Red Lights and fog effects are everywhere. "I think this monsters here are his allies though"

"Welcome to the party! Gosh Devil really told us that there some group of guests arrived from above"- a monster with a drink said as he open the door widely for us to enter. "Does he always gather a party?"- Taeil asked. "Not at all, this is for occasssions only"- he replied as he leads the way to where the Devil is sitting on his throne.

"I see you have arrived. My guts are telling me that I should put on a party."

"Mr. Devil, can we have your time to asked Questions? You see some islands on the map and even places up there are disappearing"- I eagerly said in order to gain his attention. He suddenly become silent and serious, not in his usual playful and annoying attitudes.

"Follow me"- he walk down and lead us to a door which I assume that it was his place since there is a bed, book shelves, food and drink area and as well as a table with a lamp shade which has a map of our country and the other islands are. "Man, for a devil I really thought that you are the usual creepy guy who gets people when they die"- Taeyong said said and I see that he was holding his rosary and holy water. "I tell you church boy. That rosary and holy water never affected to me."- he said while getting something in the bookshelves.

"Why? Dont the Creator of all and the Devil were enemies?"- Taeyong asked.

"Yes we are enemies but I was once an angel. I just fell down from heaven because I made a huge mistake back when I was still immature"- he bitterly chuckled. So he totally accepted his faith. I see that he has a soft side which is different than I have imagined about.

"Sit there, feel yourselves at home as I am going to answer your questions"- he said and we sitted comfortably to his sofa which is really comfortable. "Now begin"- he said while he was sipping a wine.

"Mr. Devil..."

"My real name is Lucifer"

"Ok Mr. Lucifer, do you know who is the one who took my Grandma? How about Stray Souls? And the Legendary 18 Dolls that belongs in this doll house?"

"The one who took your Grandma was taken by dolls"

"Dolls?! How could she vanish within seconds?!"

"Those dolls has powers just like this fellows, he has a chemical using one of the Witche's spells in order to get a perfect spell for making dolls have powers. The Founder of the Stray Souls gather all homeless children or children with families to have a free education in the academy. If they passed many exams such as both physical and psychological exams. He was looking for children who are capable also under his control. He has machines that your Grandmother and Grandfather's inventions. Your Grandmother was a psychologist and your Grandfather was a scientist. She and your Grandpa was about to escape that night in year 1899 when the Founder released all the killer dolls in the world. Eating people's souls, killing them merciless and, those dolls' memories about their lives and families were all erased"