PERIL 23

TAEYONG's POV

I heard Father clapped from the doors along with him is one of the old dolls that he always orders and some poltergeists as his personal huntsmen.
I tied up Gesielle on my strings this time as I faced Father.

"Father, all of them were here. This girl is the Grand-Daughter of Mrs.Margarette Stoneheart-Lee. And the daughter of Monica Marshall Pvivroy-Lee."

"Very good, my Dear boy. Well, then I'll be preparing the machine lab and you take your time to them"

And by that he left. "Taeyong please, 10 hours to go or all of us will vanish"- she weakly uttered. "Shut up"

"Taeyong, are you the reason why we lost our memories?"- Jaemin

"How about Gesielle's Grandma?"- Haechan

"Its a selfish of you to use us to present youraelf to your Father"- Jaehyun

"I dont care if you punish us, just dont do it to Gesielle!"- Jeno

"Yeah, she has nothing to do with this so why involving her?!"- Jisung

"Taeyong, all of us will vanish if you wont snap out of your mind about stopping your Father!"- Lucas

I faced them all and throw them with my strings which causes them to yelped in pain. "Gesielle, have I told you on why I am #18?"

I look at her and her eyes were somewhat telling me to rather shut my damn mouth than giving her answers. "Dont give me that look, I hate it"- the fact that I can see that she was deeply pleading me to stop. Sorry, not now.

"Alright, I'll tell you now."

"I rather accept the fact that youre an enemy than telling me why your #18"

"Being stuborn arent we? Or rather your being denial right now, like something inside of you is telling you to believe that this is all not true? This is what Broken Promises Town is, Gesielle. Your happiness will only last within seconds"

"A-aniyo...."- then tears fell down on her cheeks. Damn those useless tears that could never work.

"I am number 18 since I replaced my twin brother Jaeyong hyung as one of these guys the Legendary 18 that all of the monsters and creatures called. The good guy they are with before was him, I am the lead hunter. Funny since he was good and I was bad. Both of us were perfect creations of Father and Mrs. Margarette. They created all of us into dolls. But my twin brother and the rest rebels so they separated and I was left to be the lead huntsman. They win during that year, but after 103 years I finally learned that who dies with the powers of the Legendary 18 can also return back into life. I found all of them many decades ago and they thought I was Jaeyong but I took all of their memories and killed my twin brother onwards. I believe that Father is the rightful man to turn back into life rather than these guys, geez I should have kill them all way back then but one of the Poltergeists stole something from the witches, goblins and fairies in order to predict the future. So I made a little twist. I put them into different owners and lands and waiting to be the so-called Heroin to defeat Father. And that was you Gesielle, enjoying the flow of the show?"

Her tears kept on falling nonstop and she was biting hardly her lips so I forcefully let her to faced me in the eye. "My eyes can see you Gesielle. One way or another, at the end. Youre still a half-witch who is never been blessed to have natural powers like your Mother."

I see that her eyes were all widen as she was still looking into my eyes. One little move and I could control you.

"Taeyong!! Stop it!!"- Mina yelled and I see her crying.

"Taeyong let her go!!"- Yuta

"Just kill us you damn it!!"- Kun

"Dont you dare control her!!"- Taeil

As soon as the process were all done, Gesielle's brown eyes turned into light maroon. Which means she was now controlled. I smirk.

"You shitty sinner!!"- Jeno

"Look at her eyes!!"- Jisung

"No good!!"- Haechan

"Taeyong!! Yah Gesielle wake up!!"- WinWin

I smirk and faced her by grabbing her chin. "Say my name"

"Taeyong.......Taeyong......Taeyong"

"Satisfied, thats my lady. You see guys? Persons with light maroon eyes are now under my control. Now my little lady, grab your wand and do some magic."

She then grab her wand and begins to shoot them different sensations of pain. "As the job of a Lady, she must obey her Master's orders and never disappoint him"

She said and now continuing whatever she did to them. Tsk tsk, if only she never trust me this wouldnt happened. Damn this stupid feelings for her. It wont change the thing in the past. A dolls are a dolls, and a human is a human. But right now I am neither both.

"Gesielle wake up!!"- Mina yelled and I caught off guard when Mina suddenly smash the chains and begins to have a fight with my other dolls and so as preparing a combat with Gesielle. "I wont let some sinner like you to involve my owner because of your sins!!"- Mina said and as soon all dolls were knocked out, she freed the rest of the guys and now ready to combat with her.

"Dolls will be soon disposed when a child grows up"

Gesielle sarcastiacally uttered. "I wont let you wiped us out!!"- Mina said and she was also using her powers and strings, she might gain her memories somehow. Shit, gotta escape!!

"You nasty old dolls, smash them and bring them to the machine room!!"- I commanded and they all stood with me, the light maroon eyed dolls and started to fight with them as well.

In the end, I still win. "You see, I am the true master of the Dolls. Keep that all in mind and I am taking you to the room where everything started on year 1891, where we the Batch 14th become the most beautiful and successful dolls of the history."

"Take the lead, my lady"

"Yes master"- Gesielle replied and she put a spell that tied them all into some chains in order to avoid escaping. We are going back to that place, this time I will make sure they wont fight against me or Gesielle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

😱😱😱😱 that was creepy and surprising. 2 chapters to go and the arc was done...wish me luck!😄