PERIL 7

Morning came, I immediately take note of everything last night including what Jeno told us. Johnny cooks meal for me and Taeyong as well.

"Before I left earth, I wish you all will complete your mission"- Freya said. "Thank you Freya, I also wish you a happy and a peaceful life"- I bowed as we left the house. Along the ride, they are talking some things while I was just listening the radio.

"Today's news was all about the repeatation of what happened 100 years ago. Many people have left the town in order to avoid what they say was a curse. That is all for now, we wish everyone on their safe trip. Hoping that this will be over soon"

"So many people already left the land?"- Mina worried.

"But how about you Gesielle?"- Jeno asked.

"No. I wont leave the land until I complete finding all 18 dolls and my Grandma. I dont care if this land would become haunted and creepy as long as this mission of mine was over"- I said, I just sighed in a very frustrated way. I cannot lose hope. I better find some telephone to contact my parents outside the country.

We stopped on a fun land. The area where we can say for circus. "I think this place has many dolls. This is the place where there are many puppet and doll shows over the years"- Taeyong said. "I agree, maybe we can find most dolls here"- Mina said. Taeyong carry the doll house and we begin to walk. This place was creepy.

I stopped when I saw a glass shelf with 5 dolls in it. "Those dolls are like wearing different costumes for halloween"- Mina said. We went closer to it.

And I was surprised to see an old man. "These dolls are created by God! They can talk like humans and can do anything!"- he said. "Tsh, crazy"- Taeyong uttered.

"Oh no young boy I am not lying. No kids can ever buy this dolls since they are found in the cavern of the witches. They are very expenssive and magical."

My ears perked up as I heard 'witches'

"I want to get them"- I spoke. "You? A normal girl?"- he was now laughing. "I need those dolls. How can I get them?"

"You must defeat me through a game of chess"- he said. Damn it, I hate chess but I always see my Grandma was good at it.

"Deal. If I win, I will have those dolls. If you lose, tell us whats wrong in this place"

"Deal"- he smirked and he uses his magic to form a chess board.

I was focusing the game. I was even sweating. My Grandma said that the Queen is the powerful here.

"Check"- he said. Shit, what to do what to do?!

"Only one wrong move of yours young lady and you will lose"- he was now laughing, I have to win!

I sighed. The only thing left in my side was; Queen, Bishop, Knights, and 3 Pawns. How am I going to finish this?! I need those dolls!!

I move the Queen...

"You lose!!"- he said. What?! NO!!

"No old man, youre wrong. She moved exactly the Queen to the right place. Your King has no purpose to kill the Queen. She did a right move to the Queen. You just cheated"- Taeyong said. "What?! No I didnt!"

"I saw you moving your eyes to the same direction of your King in a wrong move. You knew that she doesnt know the chess and yet you let her play. You cheated"- Taeyong said. He again used the dust that he use when we are at the resturant and I see that the arrangement of the chess pieces are all different. "See? She didnt cheat though she looses alot if pieces. You must admit"- Taeyong smirked.