PERIL 14

GESIELLE'S POV

As we are sailing to the next island, I see that these guys were examining their powers. Its pretty awesome that they are the 18 Legendary Dolls that Mr. Hintch told us. I was also curious on how did they manage to have such a gift?

"Yah Gesielle, eat this"- Johnny hand me a bread. "Thank you, wait how come you make a bread when we dont have any cooking materials here?"

"Oh, we used our powers though. Go on, have a taste"- I taste it and it was very delicious. He was somewhat adding some flavorings to it. "Whats next on the map?"- Renjun asked.
"Lets see, Mermaid Lagoon then Fairy Island. After that is a town where we can see the House of Circus"

"Circus? I thought we are done to that?"- Taeyong asked. "It saids here on the map"

"I think that is the offcial land where the circus originally started. The circus we have been through was just a mere franchise. I have a feeling that we might as well get trick or be tricked."- Kun suspiciously marked. "We might not know yet. As long as Gesielle has her wand and we got our powers, we can protect eachother"- Jeno encouragely said. "Lets all have some rest"- Jisung said. I used the wand to make us comfy sheets and pillows. We just decided to sleep here on the deck. Taeyong offered that he will just take the watch with Chenle and Johnny. "Are you guys sure that your not gonne sleep?"- Mina asked. "Sure and sure"- Chenle raised two thumbs up for that as we all fall asleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I felt shivers around me like it was very annoying yet unbearable, it was forcing me to open my eyes. "WHAT THE EFFIN SHIT?!"- I closed my mouth as I see that we are on the shore, but where is the ship?! "Cut the noise will ya?"- Mark stretched his arms and he suddenly run to the sands.

"The heck?! Why are we on the shores?!"- Jeno grumbled as he was drying himself. "Where is the shio?!"- Jisung asked. "How long did we sleep?"- Chenle asked. "Guys, we are on an island. This is probably the place where Mermaid Lagoon is"- Mina replied.

"Good thing we are dolls, geez these clothes are wet"- Jaemin annoyingly said. "Did you guys felt anything weird last night?"- Johnny asked and we all responded as no. "Could it be that there are monsters on the ocean last night? Other than the mermaids?"- Jeno asked.

"The only way to find out is to follow those wildest flowers"- I pointed those sky-blue flowers that is entering the forest. "We need to move"- Chenle said so we all started walking as we follow these flowers.

"I think we have been walking pass this goddamn tree for 7th time already!"- Johnny fustered. "Are we even following the right map?"- Yuta asked. "I'll just use the wand"- I was doing some magic to atleast have a vision to whats ahead in this area and I didnt see anything. Geez, this island was sure is one hecka mysterious.

"Yah! Have you been standing there for so long?"- a little boy with a rotten clothes asked. "And who are you?"- Taeyong asked. "My name is Gibb. I have been watching you from this tree that I am sitting since you guys came"- weird, what kind of a monster is he? Or just a normal human being?

"If you already know that we have been walking for so many times, why you didnt even warned us?"- Jeno asked. "I didnt because you guys look hilarious though. Come, I'll show you guys the way"- he jumps off the tree and walk ahead of us. "Definitely not a human"- WinWin marked, we highly agree to him though as we follow the boy. Not much longer, we passed some cold atmosphere and it leads us to the lagoon where mermaids and mermans are everywhere.