CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 1

"You!! You know everything about the gems, my life and my family!!!"- I immediately draw a spell to him without him knowing and it made him to throw out of the rooftop and in to the dirty grounds below.

"That is why Im here because I am going to destroy you!!"- I jumped off the rooftop and landed safely on the grounds where I see him coughing out of blood.

"You wasted thousands of lives, making them believe that life is cruel and so as the world! I wont waste time to finish someone who is as evil as you!!"- I screamed in pain as I was keep on shooting him some spells but he was so good at dodging them all. Shit, if this get way too far how am I going to save my folks?!

No way, I got to make a way to get them back.

But how?!

He jumped back up to the roofs of random houses along with him were my folks who are still unconscious so I followed him behind, wait how did I jumped in those roofs and grounds without harm?!

Shit, he was old yet he still can do stunts and everything. Will he ever stopped?!

"Did your Mother ever teach you the power of being a witch? Im pretty sure each angles has a specific spells to stop an enemy"

Shit, what to do. Please come out my old memories!!!

"By hitting an enemy who is keep on moving in different angles, you need to him it on a center portion since that is the last part when the enemy jumps off before it jumps down the ground"

That voice. My Mom's voice!!!! I look at Mr. Abraham again and it was really going to the center portion which is the church to I jumped a few roofs before hittung the spell on the center and it really hit him on the foot. Bingo!

I jumped off the roof and he was massaging his toe but my folks are still unconscious. "You shot pretty well now that you got the heart of my own son. Well then, I wont hesistate to fight. Oh, 25 minutes left"

He jumps up to the air and I did a magic to make a broom stick to ride on. I need this broom to make my chase faster. "Give them back!!"- I tried hitting him spells but he was good at dodging them again. "You really did group up without even noticing that you met those monsters and creatures. I am surprised that they also forget about you"

"They didnt forget about me. You just erased their memories as well as those guys with me! Youre so selfish and heartless!!"

"Selfish?! Heartless?! I tell what selfish and heartless is!!"- I was suddenly cast by his spell and it take me to a place somewhere...

I was walking in a grassy land

Along with me was a pretty doll that I held. And 2 teddy bears as well

It was a windy day though

Not too long I see a house

I also see 3 young children tagging along

"Hi Abraham!!"

"Where did you go?!"

"We are waiting for you to play with us"