PERIL 6

We stopped the moment I see two roads that said;

Broken Promises in the left and

Forgotten Dreams in the right

"Oh dear, how are we going to know the way to the next town?"

"On the map Gesielle, its nothing to say to whats on the two roads. Its all faded"- Mina said. "Look, there's a scare crow in the middle of the signs. Maybe we can asked it"- Johnny said.

I went out of the car, didnt know that they followed me right over. "Excuse me? Mr. Scare Crow?"

"Who dares to speak me old scareeee croooow??"

"Sorry to disturb you Sir. We are going on a journey, can you tell us whats ahead on the two roads?"

"Ah lets see, where's your map?"

Then I hand him the map. "Well lásey, this map of yours was the old version. Since our land become the land before that is dark and curse. Let me old scare crow hand you a new one"

He wiggled his hands and I catched the map. I opened it and there is one road that has a missing end. "But Mr. Scare Crow, why is it that the Broken Promises road has a missing part?"

"That lásey was the road you will be taken. The Forgotten Dreams road was just the road back to your home. The rest of the map will be found along the way."

"Thank you Sir. But how do we know when we found the missing part of the map?"

"You will know when you get there. I can see something in you lásey, you got a talent and a surprising future"

"What does that connected to our journey?"- Taeyong butted in. "You young man will know it too along the way. As much as possible I wont spoil more. I dont want the devil to heard us"- he said.

But then, I heard a rumbling sound from the grounds. I really felt more shaking. "Oh no, run!"- the scare crow said, we are about to run but its too late. Something came out from the shaking grounds and a dark portal. Then..........something came out.

What?!

"I see a human girl is trying to solve the mysteries of the Land of Springs. And I have been curious about how long will you wait until your Grandma will be found HAHAHAHAHAH!!"

I chelched my fists and about to run but Taeyong blocks my way and he was sprinkling something to that creature. It was started to yelled so annoying and ear-breaking, and disappeared. "What was that?! Why does it know Gesielle?!"- Johnny asked.

"That, is what I told you the Devil. He knows everything and everyone in our land. He was said that he was the King of the Hell and the Demons. Many humans years ago was taken by the Devil. And he was also the one who controls all monsters. But he, cannot control the half-humans"- the scare crow said.

"How am I going to defeat him?"

"Idiot! You cant defeat the Devil. Your life will be taken!"- Taeyong suddenly said. "The boy was right. No one defeated the Devil"- the scare crow said. "But Mr. Scare Crow, how are we going to continue our journey without the Devil?"

"We can never escape the Devil, lásey. The only thing you can do is to be strong and have faith that everything will be over soon enough. I know that there are many who will protect you"- he pointed Yuta, Mina, Johnny and Taeyong. "Better off now lásey. Now on the way"- he pointed the left road. I bowed and thanked him and we went off the road.