PERIL 25

I dont understand...

Did I control these poltergeists?!

How?! I was just normally screaming the hell out of me.

"GESIELLE, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER OF A HUMAN AND A WITCH WHICH MADE YOU A HALF-IMMORTAL!! COMMAND THEM!!"- Taeil yelled.

I clenched my fists and having a deep breathing.

"YOU THERE, SET US ALL FREE AND LEAD US TO THE MACHINE ROOM!!"- by an instant those poltergeists set us all free and I we immeidately get our things. I grab my bag and let out my Piri and I sighed in relieve as I see my wand was still here but only 1 gem left to have a full control of the powers that this wand possessed.

"Lead us to where Taeyong and Mr. Abraham is. I want you all to be my warriors"

All of them bend down before me. "Yes, Master"

I smirk. "I am your master from now on, and thats an order!"

"Yes, My Lady"

They all lead our way to the machine room and it was very far to where we are placed and I realized that we were placed on the deepest dungeon of the orphanage, we even see skeletons all over the places.

There are many ugly dolls trying to stop us and in just 1 point of my fnger to them, those poletergeists immediately finishes them off. "Y-You will pa-pay for this!"- one doll was trying to escape and I did my part to cut its life with the wand.  "Dolls like you should never been afraid of by anybody. Your just some soulless human beings that happens to be dolls and under a command by bad people"

"Geez man, Gesielle was way too scary"- Johnny

"Thats our Lady for you"- WinWin

"Come on, to the machine room!"

We run to the machine room and stopped to see a huge door. Familiar...

I ueed my wand to forcefully open the door and I see that Taeyong and Mr. Abraham were both surprised to see me, the guys and the poltergeists as well on my side. "Gesielle?!"- Taeyong shokingly said.

"My word, how did she escape from those Chains of Pain?!"- Mr. Abraham said, and he was now preparing his wand as well, shit...10 gems all in all how and where did he even get all of those?!!?

"You there, smash them!!"- Taeyong was trying to control the poltergeists but they remained still by my side.

"Sorry Love, but they are now under my control. The difference is, they were now under the hands of the good people."

"Damn you Love, I wont mind fighting back to you either. Its either you win or I win this time"- he smirked and showed me 2 rifles in his hands and I see that his powers were somewhat connected to the rifles, which means that his armors are now not an ordinary rifles to us. So I have to prepare myself.

"I will bring back my twin brother back!

"Taeyong, you are just imagining things about you having a twin brother. Jaeyong Lee never existed, but he was you. He was your other personality. He was the one who are referring as someone to be the good guy. You may not be aware, but you are the leader of these guys who were assigned by my Grandma and Parents to protect me the moment I was born"