PERIL 16

"Wait hold on!"- Taeil said

"Before we go to Stray Souls Orphanage, we must first go to the Academy. In there, they got many room keys for the orphange. Also, there are many doors in there. I know its confusing but it was the reality. They will make you go crazy by decieving you first"- no good, is it really that brutal?!

"Harsh, but we need to work in there together"- Taeyong said which it causes us to nod. "You highnesses, we are going now. Can you show us the way to the House of Circus?"

"Sure"- the King said, they both play another harmony. This giant tree suddenly shakes and it has an opening to the center part to which we are standing now. "This is the shortest way to the House of Circus. Dont worry the moment you guys are already in the place, your sizes will be back to the way it was. Taeil, comeback soon for a visit. We are going to miss you"- the Queen said and they both hugged Taeil. I bitterly smiled since I missed my parents. Up until now, I couldnt even got a chance to communicate with my parents.

I really wondered if they are fine or if they already got the news about in our countey that they left for work.

Impossible, Mom and Dad has many sources of news

Its highly impossible that they wouldnt know

"Hey Gesielle, lets get going. Dont just stare on that wall for too long. Its creeping me out"- Taeyong suddenly awaking me from my thoughts. "Sorry"

"Are you alright? I mean, you got the expression that I havent seen before"- he was now concern, I dont even know why

"Yeah Im fine, man this tree tunnel has a very long walk to go since were so tiny"- I wanted to change the topic since he was kinds serious about this case. I dont want them to noticed me in this stage. I know deep inside of me that my parents are fine. And so as my Grandma.

"Hmph, I wont buy it. That face is telling something that I couldnt catch up. Come on, just tell me"

Oh great, knew it

"Well, I missed my parents. Seeing Taeil hugging his nonbiological parents like that. I remember my parents"

"Where are they?"

"Outside of the country. But now I couldnt tell if they already knew about this. Since Mr. Hintch, the witch, and Bonnie told us that this isnt only happening in our country but also the whole world. The Founder might have switched everything like before that is why we went into far and different places inprder to seek informtion, finding my Grandma and facing the Founder who started all back"

"Geez, youre very serious its very creepy. Im on your side, but lets keep on going until we finished this. Dont worry, Im sure we can finish everything what we have started."- for this moment, Taeyong was smiling at me. A smile like he was showing me that we can do this no matter what. I also gave him a smile. "Thats it, smile like everything we have now is a terrible nightmare. Just imagine, when we face the Founder soon....I will surely wash him with holy waters"- he was even playing joke around so I laughed for a bit.

"We are almost there!"- Taeil said from ahead since he was the one who takes the lead through the tunnel. He opens a wooden door and went out then all of us followed. "WOW"- they all said in synced and I was too.

The house of circus was a giant looking mansion but from the outside we see many posters, standees, designs and even broken flickering lights. "This is it, the place that once our owner originally lives"- Mark said. "Looks creepier. Do you guys know anything about this?"- Mina asked.

"No idea, our owner never talked about anything about the circus. He was just teaching us some talents and after that let us perform to the former land we have come which is the island where Queen Selena lives
now."- Kun explained. "Another fact is that our owner is one of the owners in this place. We got no idea why he would abandon such a place for fun"- Jaemin doubtly said. "Could it be that your owner knows about the Stray Souls?"- Mina said. "Mina, we asked him about it and he said he has no idea about it"- I said.

"Gesielle, do you remember a tattoo at the corner of his left eye? The dragon tattoo with horns and sharp nails?"- Mina said and I suddenly remembered it, wait a minute.

"You remember didnt you? I remembered back in the laboratory that I came from is that people with that tattoo is worshipping a false god who eats souls which causes the Grim Reapers to lose their jobs as Soul keepers"

"Is that even related to Stray Souls and our owner?"- WinWin suddenly clenched his fists.

"Yes WinWin, whether you believe in me or not. Your owner might be also connect to the Founder of Stray Souls"- Mina eagerly said and I was so confused on why WinWin, Kun, Mark, Jaemin and Renjun suddenly formed a straight line preparing their powers against Mina.

"Uhh guys I think this is not a better time to fight with Mina"- Yuta said. "Scram!!"- Renjun and Mark yelled at Yuta.

"Why are you guys even so defenssive? Could it be that you already know the truth before us?"- Jisung butted in. "Yah stop it you guys this is not a time to agrue in your history"- Taeyong came in to the center to stop them, I was going to stop them too but they are so fast to attack Mina all together. NO GOOD NO GOOD NO GOOD!!!!

"EVERYONE STOP IT!!"- I was about to hit them with my wand when the 5 of them were tied up all together in Mina's puppet strings.

"The 5 of you, are no match for me. Though I am the only one without natural super powers but I can still took over you. My strings are undeniably painful if you moved an inch, it might kill you if you try to escape. Better not hesitate to whatever you guys know or else we'll die trying"

Mine then lets them all go from the strings and she suddenly jolted out of blue while she was holding her head like it was her life depends on it as we wondered on why is she suddenly looked confused and clueless.

"Uh....what just happened?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry need to cut it I have reports tomorrow and I need to sleep as early as possible to woke up by 3 am.

I hope you all understand. Thank you!!

-12Wolves_WeAreEXO