PERIL 20

"Abraham Lee?"- Taeyong repeatedly asked

"Yes. Abraham was a very intelligent man. So, in order to face him it takes a lot of courage and faith"

"I think we learned more enough Mr. Lucifer. Thank you so much"- I bowed in respect. I guess we are on our way to where Mr. Abraham is....hang on.

"Last questions since I totally forgot about it earlier uhm Mr. Lucifer, do you know Sister Magdallena? She was taken by the poltergeists as what Taeyong said. Mr. Rody thw Frankestein in the first town that owns a toy store. Mrs. Emelda that owns a resturant that ghosts are her customers there. The guardian of the rivers, that Witch. Queen Selena, Mr. Hintch Downfall, King of the Goblins, the King and Queen of the Fairy Island and Queen Tiara as well?"

"Im glad you asked. You see, the Poltergeists are one of the huntsmen of Abraham. Sister Magdallena was still alive with their hands. Rody was an old pal of Abraham before he went out like a mad man and they never seen eachother way back before he persue his evil plans because he and Sister Magdallena were once inlove. Mrs. Esmeralda was the sister of Magdallena, they got separated by the war before when they are kids. The Witch's name is Candy which is I found cute though because of her black ribbon on her brown hair was once wanted the help of Selena to get all of the Piris but Selena has a heart for music so she didnt helped her out. Queen Selena was my partner before but I choose to set her free to handle her own kingdom. Hintch was my friend who keep me updated about their soul collections and the people's lives whether they are ready to die or not. The King and Queen of the Fairy Island were also my friends since they were performing here on my layer for parties, occations and lastly, Queen Tiara lost her husband because of the Poltergeist attack on the Mermaid Lagoon years ago. In short, those people you met? I know them all. We are planning to destroy Abraham but we couldnt since he was so strong. Poltergiests and creepy dolls were definitely can destroy our army."

"That was surprising"- Mina

"Well I cant imagine that you know them very well"- Johnny

"Yeah, I really thought that youre the typical scary guy with a heart of a stone"- Jisung

"You kept on creeping us since the beginning though"- Yuta

"You appeared out of blue which causes us unprepared"- Jeno

"You kept giving us clues which I thought everything was a lie"- Taeil

"Do forgive me young men. It was my hobby so please, stop Abraham as much as possible. We, the monsters and creatures really want the balance between humans and nature to be back the way it used to be"

"We wont let you down, but can these guys be back as humans again? And how about their memories?"

"Yes, that machine can help them and so as that wand you got. Their memories might come back if you set the restoration of memories from the machines that made them dolls. Im sure they will be happy to be human again and to get back their memories soon"

I smiled as he was also smiling back to us. "Thank you so much Mr. Lucifer, where shall we go to get to Stray Souls?"

"I got this"- he opened the portal and it was the street. "Go, the time is running out and just becareful. He might change your minds and twist your memories"- he worried. "We will be fine, thank you so much"- I let the guys to jump first so they immediately jumped to the portal and lastly is me. As the portal closes, we alse see that it was the same wall that we went in the house of circus. "Gesielle, look"- Jaemin pointed and we see that some houses, and even some animals and trees are disppearing.

"We better move"- Taeyong said. We look at the plate name: Broken Promises Town

"This is it, the place where everything started"- Taeil said. We entered the gates and see that this was already a ghost town. No one is in here. "I can still sense some lurking ghosts here"- Mina said. "Probably those Grim Reapers missed them"- Yuta said. "Or the poltergiests are already here watching at us"- Renjun said. I signed them to stop as I pull out my wand. "We cant let them sense us"- I used the wand to make us cloaks that hides us, an invisible cloak.

"Cool!"- Jisung said. "Ok, Taeil you lead us"- Johnny said. "No need, we just need to follow those dolls who are chaining up some kids who fall into a long line in order to keep them in one place. I bet they will go to the academy first"- Taeyong pointed. "Right, we jusg need to keep our distance"- Chenle said, we all nod and we silently follow those kids and tiny creepy dolls on their way.

"Come on move!!"

"No time for playing you rascals!!"

"Get up!!"

"Who told you to kneel down?!"

"Move you feet come on!!"

"There are no happiness in this world!"

"Only sadness and darkness exists!!"

"You are all end up as dolls forever!!"

"Move you tiny shits!!"

"Your souls will be taken as soon as you become dolls!!"

We heard those creepy dolls ordering, torturing and commanding those poor kids as they took every step to the academy. I felt myself crying since those kids are all got deep cuts, scratches, wounds, bruises, and even blood on their clothes. We could clearly heard them crying and calling for help. "Gesielle, you better control your emotions. Remember that Mr. Lucifer told us to becareful out here? You dont want your memories to be erased or your souls to be eaten right?"- Taeyong said from my left and he removed his hood and mine as well as to see my face, he even cupped it so dearingly. "I couldnt help it. I am a psychologist and I treated all the kids to be happy as they can be"

"Damn you Gesielle. Look, right now your not a psychologist but a wizard. Many people and monsters and those creatures are counting on you so you better be stronger than what you see or hear, even if it hurts your heart and feelings. Just damn it, you must learn how to fight your fucking feelings out here"- Taeyong encouragingly told me. My eyes widen as I felt more tears, I think I let out some burden on my shoulders. "Tsh, what a shitty thing to see"- Taeyong suddenly hugged me which causes me to a surprised. I hugged Taeyong back and I dont care if I felt some tingly or deep atmosphere around us, so I hug him tight as he did the same to me.

"The Gesielle that I know was strong. I know that you got it in you. Just let it help you to become stronger"

By that, I knew myself that I really got something for Taeyong as well. I might not sure if this was friendship or not. But I do know that my heart was moving on its own as our hug become more deeper and comforting.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

😍😍😍😍😍😍 waaahhhh that last part though OMG TAEYONG AND GESIELLE ARE HUGGING!!!

Sorry if there were some cussing in the story peace guys peace!! I was just imaging Taeyong would be maf and at the same time caring for her though heheheeh