PERIL 13

MINA's POV

"Gesielle!! You pervert what did you do to her?!"- Taeyong angrily asked as we went to Gesielle's side.

"What did I do? A handsome church boy like you can really make me a sinner"- he was even laughing. "Enough with this! How can we set her back?!"- Kun asked.

"I see, you boys just needed a weakness to gain your powers. The doll house where you belong? It lights up the moment you found your spots in there, that indicates your powers. Now, what shall I
do...."- oh no

Gesielle's body suddenly lifted to the air and so as Mr. Hintch. "Every dolls has powers. I really wondered why you dont know that you have any of it"

I used the strings on my back to atleast grab her body but no use. "You pervert!"- Taeyong throws him the books on the shelves. "My my, those records are important. I shall be tricky as I can every be"- he throw Taeyong more books and it causes all of us to scatter all around the place. "How are we going to save her?"- Mark worried.

"Jaemin, Renjun, Mark, destract that pervert. WinWin, Kun, Yuta and Jeno, stand up as one and boost Mina up"- Johnny said. We just did whatever he said. But Mr. Hintch was so good. "Did I ever mentioned that one of the ways to pull out the inner powers is to hurt the one who is important to them?"

What the?!

He suddenly held Gesielle tight in his arms as he was now holding a dagger which I assume that it was his Grim Reaper material. "I admit, her soul was indeed a warrior. But also innocent, pure and full of courage. These kinds of souls are delicious to eat and good to preserve"

Little did we know that he pointed the dagger on her shoulders and suddenly pierced it and now blood was dripping. He was smirking and lick some blood, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

"GESIELLE!!!"- we screamed in fear, but then I noticed the other guys. Their hands has different shades of colors.

"GIVE HER BACK!!!"- Yuta yelled and then....

He throw something to Mr. Hintch's eyes and it causes him to freed Gesielled from his grip. And luckily, Taeyong was able to catch her. While he was removing something in his eyes, the others did their part to capture him and I also did my part tp tie him with my puppet strings.

"Even though you are small dolls, I am impressed that you work hard to get Miss Gesielle back. And look at your hands, thats your powers."

They even looked surprised by it, havent they realized that they did that earlier?! "Here is the list of your powers"

A scroll flew infront of me as I read it;

Blue - Telekinesis
Grey - Speed
Yellow - Light
White - Invisible
Orange - Multi-Dimension
Black - Imitator
Red - Earthquake
Green - Healing
Maroon - Teleportation
Blue-Green - Time-Control
Aquamarine - Water
Purple - Elastic
Gold - Voice Commands
Magenta - Strenght
Sky Blue - Transformations
Peach - Hearing
Silver - Vision
Lime Green - Nature

"With your powers, you can be able to fight those brat dolls. Im sure you can help Gesielle along your journey"

"Why is she still asleep?"- Jeno asked. "Opps, my bad"- seconds later she woke up with a heavy breathings. "Did I just got back to earth?!"- she asked. "Nope, your soul has return. These dolls can surely help you on your journey."- he giggled.

"Why did you do that for?!"

"Oh dear, I was just trying to help you and those dolls. Look, if those brat dolls sees these dolls weak, they will surely kill you instantly and eatt your souls. Its better to protect yourselves."

"Question, how did you know about those color codings of the powers we got?"- Renjun asked. "Simple, for all the years to researching. We see and observed many dolls in the past on what will be the colors of different powers. Guess our longitudinal research were all useful. Come with me at the museum, I am going to give you something"- he opens another door from the book shelves and we all walked down the dark stairs. Suddenly, something lit up and it was Jaemin. Ah, so Jaemin has the yellow shade which means light.

"Nice powers"- Renjun smiled. "Mr. Hintch, how come we got powers without even knowing? Are we also came from Stray Souls Orphanage and Academy?"- Jeno asked. "That I dont know. I only know those 18 dolls were once a legend since they are the defenders of all monsters. I sadden my part that the once we called friends were now our enemies. Dolls were supposedly a child's play thing, no idea why the founder was eager enough to change the fate among the monsters and humans"

Before Gesielle could even asked, we are now at the museum. "WOW!!"- all of us said in awe. "Whats this musuem for?"- WinWin asked. "All researches that we gain in the past centuries are all here. And oh, see that! I have 2 dolls here that I kept for so long during the ambush between the reapers and those brat dolls. We called that doll with a lolita clothing as Park Jisung and that pirate-like clothing was Zhong Chenle. Jisung got number 17 and Chenle got 16."

Then Mr. Hintch open those glass coffins and hand Gesielle the dolls. She placed it down the cold floors and uses her magic wand for the doll house. And she even used it again to those new dolls. "What year is it?"- Jisung asked. "And who are these dolls?"- Chenle asked.

"Its already year 1994. These dolls belongs to the missing 18 of that doll house"- Gesielle replied and then those two begins to observe the house. The floors lit up the moment when Jisung step in to the porch. The roof gains its color when Chenle was already inside the house. "Oh yes! I remember now, I love staying in the roof for star gazing thats why it lit up!"- Chenle happily jumps up to the roof. "The floors, its my hobby to clean the floors and I also loving playing my toys on the floors!"- Jisung also gigdly said.

"I am taking you to our journey to complete all 18 of you and so as searching for my Grandma"- Gesielle smiled. "Sure!! Oh Mr. Hintch, did you help the girl and her friends?"- Chenle asked. "Yes and I already give them the scroll about knowing the colors of your powers. Just be good to her, she was on her journey. Miss Gesielle, I am beyond happy that you were able to set your journey. May the good powers be with you"- Mr. Hintch bowed and he lead us to the exit which it leads to the ocean.

"Remember Miss Gesielle, just focus to your goal and never lose these dolls and so as that wand you have. I wish you all a good luck, and Taeyong would you hug me?"- we all laughed since his gayish side was back. "Would you please quit it!?"- Taeyong bursted.

"Oh? How about a kiss? With a tongue?"

"Son of a...!!"

"Taeyong calm down, be was just being nice"- Gesielle said. "I am beyond grossed!"- Taeyong was the first to walk to the boat and we all followed. "BYE MR. HINTCH!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!"- Gesielle yelled as we are now of to the ocean.

"GOOD LUCK DEARS!! TAEYONG MY BABY LET US KISS SOON OK?!"- he even winked and we are now teasing Taeyong. "That perv!!"- Taeyong yelled with annoyance, its nice to see something like this in the journey. Mr. Hintch was like a gay or bisexual? I dont know but his personality matches in his aura and looks though.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I laugh at the moments when Mr. Hintch likes Taeyong 😂😂😂

And this is Mina's first POV.

Let us welcome Jisung and Chenle!!👏👏👏