CONSUMMATION - SEGMENT 2

AUTHOR's POV

Just as the dolls screamed Gesielle's name, they suddenly felt like everything stops

No one is moving

Not even the trees, the dolls, the dry leaves that is paused in the mid-air and even all the creatures and monsters in different islands.

Been freezed by a force

The powers of Mr. Abraham and Mina were put on a hold during the middle of the fight.

None of them felt that the time limit was over

The black smoke was circling all over the place from Broken Promises Land and then to the portal where it came out from the cylander. Then back to the land and even see Gesielle closing her eyes as her tears are still fresh and visible to see.

"So, he used the most special gem of the Princess of all Witches? 10 other gems from important creatures and monsters? And even used his own son to become one of his experiments? Tsk, what a worst man alive. Using children? Even crossing the lines of each monsters' lives and islands?!"

With one snap from its fingers, Gesielle wake up, surprised to all the paused around her and see the Demon. "Xefron?!"

"It seems that you entered the eternal memory of Abraham who was once my master. I see that I made a choice that I regret"

"I dont understand, is it that the time limit was over?"

"Yes. I supposed I made it in time to see everything before it falls to the final judgement. Well, I do apologies for my Master's implicit and unconvincing works"- with that he separates Mina and Mr. Abraham far away from each other, and Xefron fixed everything before he fully snapped his fingers back then both Mina and Mr. Abraham throw their magics into different areas which causes all of them in a surprised.

"X-Xefron?! What....how....."

"Its an honor to see you again, Master. After grabbing all of my powers you seem to be enjoying everything that you are now even after a century to be someone that you are not. Did you know that it was beyond my powers to fight over a half-immortal like Gesielle?"

"Who cares about a half-immortal. She was crossing my line too and wanted to take everything back!!"

"Master, you should stop. You got all of your revenge ever since you locked my soul to that cylander. Poor you, your just a human who happened to get a soul of the Demon. Even erasing the memories of those creatures. I order you to return them all at once!!"

"No! I wont do that!!"- he throw a spell to Xefron but he was good at it that he was never been hurt or damaged by the spell. Xefron then siniterly laughs. "Oh I have always wanted to see you fighting over me. You really are pushing me to regret that I am helping you before. I wouldnt mind to fight back, but I'll be using Gesielle"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

GESIELLE's POV

Using me?! But how?!