PERIL 10

In the morning after breakfast, I was having a hard time eating my meal since Taeyong was keep on sending me some stares.

I fixed the trees back to its orginal way and we proceed to our journey. As soon as we reached the river, a witch flews in the air riding in her broom.

"I see the wizard girl again along with her friends."- she was now laughing and then I let out the piri. Her laugh suddenly stops the moment I held it. "Where did you get that?! We destroy all the Piri in all these years!!"- she angrily said.

"I want some answers from you, guardian of the rivers"

"And what it could be?"

"I want you to fix the notes from this scroll. And I want to know alot of answers"

"No can do"- she laughs. I smirk and begins to play some annoying sounds from the piri, the guys are coving their ears because of it and the horses are now very noisy and the witch then kneels down and raised both of her hands. "OK OK ILL STOP, PLEASE STOP PLAYING THAT THING!"- she yelled and I now stop.

"My ears are almost exploding"- Jeno said. "Thank goodness for stopping"- Mark heaves a sigh.

"Now Witch, tell me if this is the repeatation of the cursed year. Tell me on why did you get my magic
doll."

"Yes its true. This was the repeatation of the cursed year. We witches are decreasing since 1884 because of those magic dolls! It all started when the orphanage and the academy. They created magic dolls that could destroy all monsters and even planning to rule the world!"

"Magic dolls?! What?! Anyways, I want to save my Grandma. The magic doll you took from me said that she was taken by a shadow"

"Shadow? I only have 3; the Devil which lives in the underworld. The Founder of those establishments and the Queen of the Shadows named Selena"

"Queen of the Shadows, I never heard such a thing"- I didnt even heard any monster from the shadows.

"Yes. Selena lives in the island where the trolls formally lives. She was connected to the Devil. And here is the purple gem, you need it to your journey."- a gem now float to the air and it placed to the left side right next to the yellow gem. So this is the gem of Determination.

"Last question Witch, I wanted to knkw where is the orphanage and the academy is"

"The academy was just right around the corner from the orphanage. Oh, those establishments? It was located in a very very very very very far away from here"

"5 veries?! How come it saids on the map.......?!"

"Those other pieces from the dolls that the last troll has the final pieces may gave you the pieces. But this is...."

She then re-arrange the map. I now see the part of the orphanage and the academy. The island where the Queen of the Shadows lives. Indeed the orphanage and the academy is way too far. "But, how can I approach Queen Selena?"

"Offer her a shadow or a soul. But mostly, she wants to be entertained. But becareful, she was type who is very close to the Devil. And she was kinda tricky"

"Ok, but whats with this piri and the notes your fixed?"

"The piri is a flute calling for emergency and even doing something miraculous. Every notes of it can call all elements of nature. The mixed up notes are for the annoying sound to all the monsters in order for them to be vanished. Which is why we witches are destroying all of it. The only way to reversed the notes like before is to play backwards. And by the way, your magic doll has lost her memories. Do everything in order to regain her memory so that she will guide you all to save your Grandma"

"Ok, I really appreciate your answers. Thank you so much"- I did a half bow. She rides again on her broom before she speaks up. "May all the powers be with you"- she said and flew away. I now use the Piri to the river. The waters then moved away and we saw many dolls. I jumped off the horse and begins to look for Mina. The other guys also helped me out. "Gosh, there are many dolls like us here. I wonder where they came from"- Jeno asked. "True, I mean some of it might be part of us the missing 18"- WinWin remarked.

"Come on guys, help me out. We need to find Mina. I need to know what to do to regain her memories"- I just remembered that Mina said before on the day I meet her that she doesnt really remembered anything so I will help her to fixed her memory.

"Over here Gesielle!!"- I heard Yuta said so we all went near to him and Mina was actually hugging him. The moment she sees me, she jumped unto me for a hug. "I thought I never see you again"- she said. "Its ok Mina. I will help you fixed your memory ok?"

"Uh Gesielle, you might wanna see this. Its no. 10"- I heard Kun said so I went near to him and he was now holding a doll. On its shoes it has no. 10 in it. I do what I have to do on the doll house, the moment he opened his eyes.

"Who are you?"

"Im Gesielle Stoneheart-Lee. You are?"

"Lee Dong Hyuck, but call me Haechan. And....wow! What a pretty door knod on this doll house you got."- the moment he touches it....all the doors of the doll house lit up and has colors now. "I remember! I used to be a doll who guards and opens the door of my former home in the museum!"- he said.

"Yes. After the island, a museum there was closed in years. But all of the sruffs are in there as well. I was taken by a witch when she see me on the museum"- he explained. "Well then, we are going to the island now and talk to the Queem of the Shadows"- I said.

"Cool!"- Haechan said. "Uh Gesielle, you might wanna make him like a human. I see a toy horse"- Johnny said. I did a magic to Haechan and the horse. "This is adventure!"- he said. "Indeed, lets all go!"- then off to the island which is a bit far from here.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Next pls hahaha we are almost there!!