PERIL 15

"Wait a minute, are those fireflies?"- Yuta

"Nope, a spark maybe"- Jaemin

"Or a falling star?"- Renjun

"Idiot, its obviously some damn fairies"- Johnny

"They really like to flew in the mist tsk tsk tsk"- Haechan

"I think they got traps!! Quick hide me!"- WinWin

"Come on WinWin, human world is way to scary that this puny fairies"- Kun

"Kun was right though, human world is very crazy and scary"- Mark

"I think I prefer Mermaid Lagoon though"- Jeno

"YAH!!"- they all told him, he likes pretty girls and I even remembered Freya by it.

"What? Those mermaids are undeniably beautiful. Not to mention long and shiny hair with reddish lips"- Jeno added with a smirk. "I have never seen a doll who's a player"- Mina sighed. "Agree, geez if you see a fairy I think you will change your mind"- Jisung smirked. I only shrugged for whatever they are even talking about.

I heard some twinkling sounds coming from our way and there, a little fairy with no color on its clothes showed up. "Why are you here in the land full of sadness and no color?"- it sadly asked.

"Well we are here on a journey. We just went to the Mermaid Lagoon. We are here to ask a few questions."

"Oh? I see, so Queen Tiara must really welcome you all. Alright follow me"- the fairy flew ahead and we followed her. We kinda walk a bit far until we reached a giant tree. "Welp, those small ol' dolls can climp up here but,eh those 2 humans can enter le' big ol' tree since we got small holes"- she said. "Dont worry, I can handle it"- I set us all into a smaller sizes and even did a magic to make little birds that we can ride on.

"Oh?! A wizard?!"- she widenly asked. "Im just a normal human being"- I smiled. "Ok we will fly up there"- she pointed the toppest branch so we flew with our birds up. Not much longer, we see a hole and she leads our way in. On our way in, we see a king and a queen sitting on their throne with a face without a smile.

"Gloomy day, your highnesses"- she greeted. "And? Who are these creatures you...........OH MY GOSH!!! THOSE ARE DOLLS!!!"- the King and Queen quickly hide behind the throne and more soldiers came in surrounding us. "No no no wait your highnesses. These dolls are all kind and has nothing to do with the cursed year"- I hopped down the bird and went closer to them.

"W-where did y-you get t-those dolls?!"- the Queen terrifying asked. "They are my friends, your highness"

"Friends?!"- the guards asked. "Yes. I want to gather all 18 legendary dolls to fight those killer dolls that came from Stray Souls. I am also looking for my Grandma who has been stolen by a shadow. But not Queen Selena"- I said.

"So Selena didnt do it? Impossible"

"We asked her about it and she has no idea. Only the Devil and the Founder is what we are up to after the House of Circus."

"And we are also here to ask a few questions. If you allow us?"- Taeyong asked. "Youre not a doll"- the Queem pointed. "Yes Im not a doll, just like her a human"

"Your names?"

"Im Lee Taeyong and she is Gesielle Stoneheart-Lee. These dolls are with us after that stormy night a week ago"

"I see, so what will be your questions?"

"You highnesses, may we asked on do you know anytbing about the repeatation of the cursed year? The Devil and so as the Stray Souls Orphanage and Academy?"