PERIL 21

Taeyong then let me go from the hug and wipped off my tears. As soon as I was calmed down, I was surprised when he suddenly pecked on my lips so fast and he got some blush on his cheeks and walked so fast that he left me here standing as I was blinking endlessly.

Is that for real?!

FOR REAL?!?!?!

"DAEBAK!!!"

"Who's there?!"- I immediately wear my hood back right on time I saw some dolls running on my direction.

"Thats weird, I thought I heard someone yelled 'daebak'?"

"Those damn poltergeists are sure is a bad idea"

"Yeah, they are so annoying"

"I got no idea why Boss set them as our huntsmen"

"I highly prefer the goblins or those beasts"

"Hey you two get back in your positions!!"

"Y-Yes Sir!!"

"Dont forget that we will do the 59th batch of those kids to become dolls tomorrow by 12 midnight"

"Yes sir!!"

My eyes widen to what I heard. I felt something poking below me and it was Jaehyun. "Come on we finally see a safest way in"- he whispered and I followed him. It was from the dark allies and there was a little door on the walls. The others are there too. "What took you so long to chase?"- Taeyong asked and I suddenly felt awkward to him. Damn it why did I remembered him pecking me?!

"Shut up"- I uttered as I set me and Taeyong to become as small as the guys. Mina opens the door with her magic strings and we entered there as quiet as possible.

We walk and walk to the tiny halls and using torches to see a bit light on our way. We see 2 doors. I open the other one and its an office. The next is some dolls torturing children. "We need to find some old files of you guys and some details around here"- I then signed them to follow me from an old and filthy office.

I shift back to my old size and so as Taeyong. "Now go, find some keys and papers about you guys. Please do it faster we got 27 hours before the 59th batch attacks"

I was scanning these old newspapers up until I see the paper that states the launching of the orphanage and academy. The next is the picture of the children smiling as they were inside these establishments. Next was the news about spreading petition about closing the establishment and the news about missing children. I got enough to know.

"Done guys? I think I got the news papers that we need."

"Found the keys! Man I thought they moved it to another place"- Taeil said.

"I also found old photo albums!"- Jungwoo added.

"Me too I got loads here!"- Chenle

"Hey Mina slow down you might sneeze by the dusts!"- Yuta

"Also got some old newspapers!"- Winwin

"Tsh, this place was never been better"- Kun

"Disgusting"- Johnny

"Can we all clean this first? I dont want to become dirtier"- Lucas

"We also found this"- Mark said as he, Renjun and Jeno pulled out something on the cracking cabinets. It was a box with old photos there. "I think we are off to go"- Taeyong uttered that makes us all to nod and we are now settled to go.