PERIL 11

On the way to the island, we see the old broken bridge, it has molds and even algeas. "Oh dear, how are we going to cross the old bridge?"- Mina asked.

"We can if we will walk through that bridge"- Jaemin said. "That would be impossible"- Johnny forwardly said. "We are dolls, we can walk there if we all be back as dolls again. The problem is Gesielle and Taeyong"- Kun pointed. "Guys, we can ust use the magic wand that she has"- WinWin said. "How about the horses?"- Yuta asked. I was thinking and thinking. "What about you Gesielle?"- Jeno asked.

"We can use the magic wand. I can turn myself and Taeyong as dolls"- I firmly said as I first turn the horses into dolls, then the guys. I was going to use the magic to myself when Taeyong stopped me by grabbing the wand. "Are you insane?! Dont turn yourself into a doll you moron!"

"Its the only way, look that was an old bridge we cant just let the old bridge fall"

"Just turn me into a doll. Im sure you are light weight, you dont need to turn into a doll like us. Just dont mess around"- Taeyong said, why is he acting weird? Whatever. He sure is got a point. I sighed as I put the magic spell to Taeyong. I was looking at his doll appearance for a second. "You look good when you're a doll"- I smirked and he was only punching my leg. "I'm only giving you an idea!"- he groaned. "Alright, just hop on to your horses as we cross this bridge. Just keep moving forward"- I said and still Taeyong was glarring on me. I used the wand to also make tiny torches for the guys and one for mine as well.

Its cold yet foggy here, not much longer alwe already found the island. "This is home"- Renjun sadly smiled. "Indeed, how long are we on that circus?"- Kun asked. "We've been in the circus for so long. I wonder how did Queen Selena handle the former troll island"- WinWin marked.

"Since we are here, we better move"- Mark said. I read the map and it leads to a huge tunnel. "This is it, our old home"- Jaemin said and we went in. We see many shadows all over the areas. Where can I find the Queen of the Shadows?

"Gesielle, we need to go down on that road. Follow the yellow lights. It leads on the inner cave to where the Queen is."- Kun said. So we did walk like it was normal but the heavy atmosphere was still on me. I know that they know that I am a human since Taeyong was a terporary doll.

"Who dares to enter the cave of shadows?"- the shadow guard asked. "We are here to see the Queen"

"What are your purposes?"

"I have to asked many questions to the Queen."

"Go ahead, dont let her eat your shadows"- the guards warned and let us pass. We walk to the inner cave and there we see the Queen sitting on her throne with a sad face as she was playing with her septer.

"My Queen"- the guys bowed and so am I. "What brings you here? Are you here to offer your shadows?"- she sarcastically asked.

"I am here to asked you a few questions, My Queen"- I replied and she suddenly burst into laughter.

"For what?"- she keeps on laughing and laughing. Geez how am I going to asked her?! "A human girl dares to asked the Queen of the Shadows?"

"We can entertain you!"- I said and she stops laughing. "How? I have seen many dancing and singing but I ended up eating their shadows. My pet Abbys, the beautiful shadow beast can eat you and those useless dolls whom I thought that my shadows kill them all with the witches alive if you wont make a good show"