OST & FACTS

Piri  -  Dreamcatcher

7th Senses  NCT U

Sign  -  EXO

Intro-Destination  -  Max (TVXQ), Suho and Xiumin (EXO), Luna (f(x)), Seulgi (Red Velvet) and Key (SHINee)

Superhuman  -  NCT 127

Bring Me To Life  -  Evanescense

Wildest Dreams  -  Taylor Swift

Wakey-Wakey  -   NCT 127

I Knew You Were Trouble  - 
Taylor Swift

Danger  -  BTS

Cherry Bomb  -  NCT 127

Playing With Fire  -  BLACKPINK

We Go Up  -  NCT DREAM

Hero  -  MONSTA X

Rolling In The Deep  -  Adele

Feel The Light  -  Jennifer Lopez

Rainbow  -  SiA

Highway To Heaven (English Version)  -   NCT 127

Another World  -   NCT 127

Boom Boom  -  SEVENTEEN

Mama  -   EXO

Monster  -  EXO

Clap  -   SEVENTEEN

White  -   Pink Dolls

Dramarama  -  MONSTA X

*~*~*~*~*

!!!FACTS!!!!!📌

1.) I got inspired while I was playing a video game related to Souls and Dolls during my Summer Class and Summer Vacation this 2019

2.) STRAY SOULS is my VERY FIRST NCT 2018 FANFIC to be honest

3.) I already planned that this will never reached in Chapter 30 since my imagined time and day on the Adventure, Triller & Mystery happens in almost a month period of Time if we put our shoes to them in the Book.

4.) I put Angela (from Mobile Legends Bang Bang) as my imagination of Mina the magic doll of Gesielle in her Chinese Doll Skin (see pic from chap 2? Chap 1? I forgot) My original plan about Mina was supposedly Nana or Lunox or Lolita but I changed into Angela since it was matched that she was magic doll.

5.) I choose Taeyong as the silent antagonist here since he was my Bias in NCT and his looks matches that enemy-look/attitude though.

6.) Planed this in year 1994 since I got most of my stories as present time so I take it like way back in the old times for a change just like mt TagLish Novel: "She Travelled"

7.) I dont name their land and place just our times now since I want my readers to Imagine them and my orignal plan is that this story was supposedly happened in England like Harry Potter in the old times.

8.) I made this twists when the story was about to end because we cant end the story if we dont blast everything in the end right?

9.) I change the personalities of all the monsters and creatures that Gesielle and NCT encountered since I have seen that it was common to see and read that for example;
Mr. Hintch Downfall aka Grim Reaper of the story is the bad guy who always get souls instead I made a twist of a bisexual fella who tend to almost lose their jobs because of those Creepy Dolls from Stray Souls and even has the 'feels' towards Taeyong. And see the changes in the Grim Reaper Island? I imagined that we are in the normal library. And so on to the rest like Queen Selena, King of the Goblins and even Mr. Lucifer aka Devil, see that he was a party/drunkard bastard but knows alot of backgrounds? Yeah thats them, its funny that I changed the

10.) I was inspired by the wizard and wand thingy from Harry Potter since I was writing when the tv shows the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and then there goes the Fantastic Beasts.

11.) I was also inspired by this;

• Black Butler - the 'yes, my Lord' and 'yes, my Lady' words from Xefron I totally imagined Sebastian by it hahaha, wouldnt fall for a loyal butler like him?
                           - During Season 1 when Lady Elizabeth was taken and so as the other female children and turn them into Dolls.
                          - Remember the past of Mr. Abraham? I see him as Alois on Black Butler Season 2 and so as the first time he met the Demon, Xefron whom I also see as Claude and even in making contract. Also the part when Mr. Abraham was harrassed by the woman, I also imagine when Alois came to play along with that old man in order for him to survive.

• Attack On Titan - when Gesielle was taken in the eternal memory of Mr. Abraham, I imagined that she was Mikasa when she was remembering the days when she see and lived with Eren the moment her parents were dead.
                                - I also imagined Gesielle as Eren when she was able to control all the creepy dolls and the poltergiests. We called that in the AOT Universe as the 'Coordinate'. This was in Season 2 during the 12 episode when Eren manage to control all the Titans to kill the Smiling Titan and so as Reiner during is Titan form.

Spiderwik & Frozen -  well obviously the goblins and even when the time that the Golbin told Elsa and her Parents about Anna's condition.

Jumanji  -  going on a trip to different islands and even encountering monsters were part of it.

Steven Universe  -  yeah he was so cute and that I got the idea about the wand with Gems because of that show. Of course who wouldnt love Garnet, Amythyst, and Pearl? And so as Peridot and Lapis? Yeah got those 5 colors there alright mwehehe

12.) Lastly, I was thankful that this is part of the K-Global: THE FANFICTION AWARDS 2019😄😍

I THINK THAT WILL BE ALL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING STRAY SOULS.

REMEMBER, You may be Afraid right now but it doesnt mean that you have to Stop. It only means that it scares you because it knows that You Can Do It.😉 so Stay Focus and Love what you are doing.

A MILLIONS OF KAMSAHAMNIDA TO ALL OF YOU!!! MAY THIS BOOK REACHES YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS AND SPREAD LOVE FOR NCT😘