Pick your team

Lucy shrieked in delight as Peter ran through the corridors with her on his back.
Edmund laughed at them both as he followed behind, very soon catching them up.
After a while Peter was panting for breath and stopped, putting Lucy down.
Lucy laughed as she hopped off her brothers back.
"You good Pete?" Edmund asked with a chuckle.
"Yep." Peter panted.
Edmund smirked, and, winking at Lucy, jumped onto Peter's back.
Peter quickly caught him before he fell off, slightly shocked. He looked round in amusement at his little brother. "Aren't you a little old for a piggy back ride?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm only twelve!" Edmund said, fake pouting as he clung to Peter. "And besides, you're never too old for anything!"
"He's right!" Lucy exclaimed.
Peter laughed with a shake of his head. "Fine!" He gave in.
Edmund chucked as Peter ran off from Lucy with him on his back.
After a few minutes he was getting out of breath. "Flipping heck Edmund." He said, stopping. "You're really getting too old for me to do this." But he couldn't help smiling.
"You're just weak." Edmund teased whith a smirk as he jumped off Peter's back.
"I'm not weak!" Peter said, smiling.
"Are too!" Edmund laughed.
"Cheeky." Peter said as Lucy ran up to join them.
"What's wrong?" She asked, smiling.
"Peter's weak!" Edmund teased.
Lucy giggled. "Doesn't surprise me." She said.
Peter stared at them, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm weak am I?" He said, suddenly giving them a mischievous look.
"Absolutely one hundred percent weak!" Edmund laughed.
Peter raised an eyebrow. "Never say that again, ever." He smirked before picking Edmund up and flinging him over his shoulder.
"Peter!" Edmund shouted, laughing. "Put me down!"
"This is what you get for calling me weak!" Peter said. "And you're next Lucy!"
Lucy squealed and ran as fast as she could away from her brothers.
Peter laughed as he watched her run before running off twords his and Edmund's room, Edmund still flung over his shoulder. 
"Peter!" Edmund giggled uncontrollably.
Peter laughed as he kicked open the doors to his room and threw Edmund down on the bed.
Edmund couldn't stop laughing, and he laughed more when Peter started tickling his feet.
"It tickles!" Edmund laughed. He was laughing so hard that tears were running down his face.
Peter smirked when he eventually stopped. "Never call me weak again." He said again, smiling at his brother as he slowly sat up.
"Alright." Edmund smiled. "I learnt my lesson."
"Good." Peter said firmly with a cheeky grin.

☆☆☆

Lucy laughed as she ran around a corner, only to almost collide with her sister.
"Lucy!" Susan exclaimed. "What are you doing?!"
"I'm running from Peter!" Lucy said, smiling.
"Why?" Susan asked, frowning.
"We're only playing." Lucy said, shrugging.
Susan stared at her for a moment before smiling. "Well, just don't run too fast okay?"
"Okay." Lucy nodded.
"Let's go and find Peter." Susan said.
"And Edmund's with him to." Lucy said. "He carried him away on his shoulder!"
Susan giggled. "That i'd love to see." She said. "Come on then."
The two walked through the castle and up to Peter and Edmund's room.
Peering inside they saw their brothers lying in the bed, smiling up at the ceiling.
"You two okay?" Susan asked as she sat on the bed.
Peter looked up. "Yep." He said. "Edmund called me weak so I'm afraid he had to be punished."
Lucy giggled at the look on Edmund's face.
"Punished?" He said, folding his arms.
"Yeah." Peter said. "Punished."
Edmund shook his head with a laugh.
"Well." Susan said. "I think everyone's laughed enough today. How about we all relax."
"Never!" Lucy suddenly exclaimed. "I'm on Peter's side!" She said, jumping over to Peter.
Susan smirked. "Okay then." She said. "Edmund? You on my side?"
Edmund hesitated, smirking, looking from Peter to Susan. "Hmm." He said.
"Hurry and make your decision Edmund." Peter said, smirking at his brother.
Edmund smirked back. "Well, what do I want on my team? Logic?" He looked at Susan. "Or imagination?" He looked at Peter and Lucy. "Cleverness." He looked back to Susan. "Or, well." He shrugged, looking back to Peter and Lucy with a smile. "No Cleverness."
Peter folded his arms. "I'm clever!" He said.
Edmund shook his head as he laughed. "Not as clever as Susan though." He said.
Lucy giggled from beside Peter.
"Hang on, if you go with them, I'll be on my own." Susan said.
Lucy smirked. "Okay, I'll go on the opposite team to Edmund." She said. "If he picks Susan, I'll go with Peter, if he picks Peter, I'll go with you Susan."
Susan nodded, smiling. "Sounds perfect."
They all stared at a smirking Edmund.
Peter raised an eyebrow. "Think about who's side you're on Edmund, mine, Or hers."
At those words, Edmund froze.

"Think about who's side you're on Edmund, mine, or theirs - Go on ahead, gather the faithful, if it's a war Aslan wants, it's a war he shall get."

"Edmund?" Lucy asked, frowning.
Peter too frowned. "Are you alright?"
Edmund said nothing as he squeezed his eyes shut, wishing for the memory to go away. He was supposed to be having fun for pity sake! But of course something had to remind him of the witch.
Edmund took a deep breath, looking up at Peter.
"What's wrong?" Peter asked.
Edmund sighed. "It's just, what you said."
Susan frowned over at Peter. "What he said?" She questioned.
Edmund nodded.
"What about what I said?"
Lucy looked to Edmund, giving him a questioning look.
"She said that to me."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆