Meeting

"Who left this note?!" Peter asked for the third time.
There was complete silence in the room, no one answered Peter, who was getting angry.
"So, you're telling me." He said. "That no one gave Edmund this note? That it just randomly appeared on his bed?"
There was a few seconds of whispering before everyone once again fell silent.
Edmund stared at the Narnians, none of them were making eye contact with him, actually, they weren't even looking at him. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat as Peter took a deep breath.
"Who gave Edmund the note?" He asked.
"It obviously wasn't one of us!" Someone in the crowd shouted.
Peter sighed in frustration. "Who else would it be then?!"
Again, silence filled the room.
"No one gonna answer me?" Peter said, clearly annoyed at the whole situation. "Fine." And with that he stormed out of the room.
Susan sighed. "Wait here." She told Lucy and Edmund.
Susan ran out of the room after Peter, finding him leaning against the wall outside.
"Peter?" She asked.
Peter looked up at her and sighed.
"We'll find who left it." Susan told him.
"That's going well." Peter muttered.
"We will Peter. Okay?" Susan said firmly.
Peter ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "You should of seen the look on his face this morning when I asked him about the note. He actually believed what it said as well."
Susan bit her lip. "Peter." She said. "We'll get the the bottom of this. I know we will."
Peter gave her a forced smile before nodding.
"Now come on." Susan said. "Let's try one more time. And if no one answers, we'll try again tomorrow."
Peter nodded in agreement. "Sounds good." He said before opening the door.
What he saw though made his heart skip a beat.
Edmund was sat on his throne, Lucy beside him.
He'd gone alarmingly pale and seemed to be, daydreaming?
Peter rushed over to his siblings, Susan following.
"What happened?" Peter asked Lucy. He shook Edmund's shoulders, but he didn't respond.
"I don't know. He just, froze." Lucy said, not missing the fact that half the Narnians were whispering amongst themselves.
Peter sighed. "Will you all be quiet!" He shouted.
Everyone stopped whispering abruptly.
Peter turned back to Edmund. "Ed?" He asked. "Eddy?"
This caught Edmund's attention. He finaly looked down at Peter, frowning slightly.
"What's wrong?" Peter asked as Susan knelt beside him.
Edmund began to tremble. "I heard it again." He whispered.
"Heard what?" Peter questioned.
Edmund took a deep breath. "The whisper."
Peter swallowed thickly, taking a deep breath. "When?" He said.
"Just a minute ago." Edmund replied. "I definitely know it was the same one. It sounded exactly the same for a start."
Peter nodded. "Alright." He said.
"What whisper?" Susan asked, frowning at her brothers.
Peter bit his lip. "Come with us and we'll tell you." He said to Susan and Lucy.
"That will be all for today." Peter told the Narnians as he led Edmund out of the room, Susan and Lucy following quickly behind.
They walked all the way up to Peter and Edmund's room and sat on the bed.
"So?" Lucy asked.
Peter gave Edmund a questioning look, and, after a small nod from his brother he told them.
"The other night, Edmund heard a whisper."
Susan frowned. "A whisper?" She said. "Who?"
"We don't know." Peter said. "Edmund told me that there was no one in the room."
Lucy frowned too. "What did the whisper say?" She asked warily.
Peter hesitated, taking a deep breath.
"Traitor." Came Edmund's whisper from where he sat at the other end of the bed.
Lucy's face fell as Susan sighed sadly. "Course." She muttered under her breath.
"And you heard it again?" Lucy said.
Edmund nodded, not looking at the any of them.
"What did it say this time?" Peter asked slowly.
Edmund took a deep breath. "Because he turned you in, for sweeties" He told them. "And it just kept repeating that over and over again.
Susan glanced at Peter, who's eyes were locked on Edmund's back. "The witch said that to you?" Peter asked.
"Whilst I was in her dungeons, yeah." Edmund whispered.
Peter frowned. "Then, it couldn't be one of the Narnians."
Edmund finaly turned to face his siblings, sitting cross legged on the bed.
"Because they wouldn't know Jadis said that to you." Peter continued. "Which means, they might of not left the note either."
Edmund frowned. "You're saying it could be one of the witches followers?" He asked, voice tight.
"Well, I think the notes have got to be someone in this castle." Peter said. "But, the whispering could be, magic?"
Susan nodded. "He's right." She said.
"I think we solved the whisper then." Lucy said.
Peter nodded. "But we still have to figure out who left the note." He said.
"We'll try again tomorrow." Susan said. "Or, I could try now?" She asked.
"That'll be good." Peter said.
Susan smiled. "You can come with me Lu." She said.
Lucy nodded.
"We'll let you know if we find out." Susan told them before she and Lucy left the room.
As soon as they were gone, Edmund crawled over to Peter and wrapped his arms around his waist.
Peter sighed sadly as he placed his arm around Edmund's shoulders.
"Don't worry Ed." He whispered. "We'll figure this out."
Edmund nodded slowly but said nothing.
There was silence for a long while before Edmund sighed. "My scar hurts." He mumbled into Peter's chest.
Peter bit his lip before repositioning himself.
He nodded down at Edmund's stomach. Edmund bit his lip and slowly lifted up his shirt.
Peter smiled before placing his fingers against the slowly healing wound.
Edmund flinched slightly at the first touch, but he knew this helped so he didn't pull away.
He relaxed slightly when Peter started slowly massaging his stomach. And very soon, he relaxed so much, that he fell asleep, the pain almost completely gone.
Peter sighed as he removed his hand.
He kissed Edmund's forehead before pulling the blanket over them both.
"Love you Eddy." He whispered, before pulling his brother close, lying down and closing his eyes.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆