Brother, or Sisters?

I'm back!  Well, I'm sat at Sierra Leone airport waiting for the plane. 😂 And during my free time in Africa I wrote a load of chapters. So be ready for frequent updates ❤

"Give me the boy." The wolf growled as he took a step closer to Peter and Edmund.
"Never." Peter said firmly, glancing at Susan and Lucy.
Susan's eyes were full of sadness as she saw her little brother, and Lucy looked down right petrified. It was clear that she wanted to give Edmund her cordial, for she had her hand placed over it.
"Look." Said the wolf. "I don't have all day. Give me the boy and no one will get hurt." He smirked. "Well, you and your sisters won't."
Peter glared daggers at the wolf, taking another step in front of Edmund, who was clinging to him as tightly as he could manage.
"I won't let you take him!" Peter said. "I won't let you kill him!"
When Peter said this Edmund let out a small sort of whimper and buried his face into Peter's back.
Peter squeezed his shoulder comfortingly as he pushed him fully behind him.
"We won't kill him yet." The wolf said, making sure the hag still had guard on the girls. "We'll take him away to - well, we won't tell you where, but we'll take him far away." Here he smirked.
"Why?" Came Lucy's voice.
The hag laughed. "The torture will be twice as bad as that the Queen gave him." She said.
Edmund froze, feeling Peter's grip on him get tighter.
"But if you don't give him to me." The wolf said. "Then the torture will be for all of you."
Edmund's eyes went wide. "No." He whispered.
Peter looked down at him before looking back at the wolf. "Exactly." He said. "No. You can't have him."
The wolf sighed. "Then we take you all." He said. "But as long as we have the boy, you three will be fine. Well, if you count fine as being locked in an ice dungeon and listening to your brother scream, then yeah, fine."
Peter bit his lip.
"Maybe you need a bit of persuading?" The hag said, looking at the wolf.
"Hmmm." The wolf smirked, turning to Susan and Lucy, the hag turning to Peter and Edmund.
The hag pulled out a dagger and held it out twords the boys, laughing as she heard the wolf growl.
Peter watched as the wolf walked up to Susan and Lucy, causing them both to back up against a tree, trapped.
The hag stared at Peter. "You hand over the boy and your sisters will live." She said. "Basically you have a choice. Your brother," She paused and smiled. "Or your sisters."
Peter's eyes went wide. "What?" He said in barely more than a whisper.
"You heard me." The hag said. "Make your choice."
"I can't!" Peter chocked.
"It's rather easy if you ask me." The wolf said as he took another step twords Susan and Lucy. "Just pick one, any one."
"Easy!" Peter exploded. "Easy! They're my siblings!"
The hag laughed. "Okay, maybe not that easy. But you still have to chose."
Peter looked over at his sisters. Susan had her arm tightly around Lucy as she pushed her behind her. The look on her face was one of pure fear as she watched the wolf get closer, growling at her. Lucy clung to Susan, tears in her eyes as she looked at Peter.
Peter looked down at Edmund, who was staring in horror at Susan and Lucy, tears rolling down his cheeks.
Peter took a deep breath, turning back to the hag.
She sighed, placing a hand on her hips. "You've taken too long." She said. "Kill them." She told the wolf.
Peter was about to scream out for him to stop but was cut off by none other than his brother.
"No!" Edmund screamed, breaking free from Peter's grasp and falling at the hags feet.
The hag smirked as she grabbed Edmund's shoulder. Unfortunately she grabbed the one that had been dislocated, causing Edmund to gasp sharply. But the hag took no notice and pressed her dagger against Edmund's neck, forcing him to face Peter.
"Nobody move." She said warningly.
The wolf gave Susan and Lucy a smirk before walking over to stand by the hag.
Susan and Lucy froze as they say the knife pressed against Edmund's throat, as did Peter.
Peter watched as the wolf walked over and sat in front of Edmund, who was kneeling in front of the hag, tears in his eyes.
"You're so predictable." The wolf laughed, causing Peter to take a deep breath. They knew that Edmund wouldn't let them kill Susan and Lucy, he thought with wide eyes.
"You monsters." Peter spat. The wolf turned to him.
"Be quiet." He snapped. "We had to find some way of getting him."
"Don't hurt him!" Lucy said, voice shaking.
The wolf smirked, turning back to Edmund. "Don't hurt him?" He said. "You mean, don't do this?" And then he scratched his claws quickly across Edmund's cheek, causing him to scream in pain.
"Edmund!" Peter screamed, taking a single step forward but stopped when the hag shouted:
"I said nobody move!" She pressed the dagger tighter against Edmund's neck as Edmund's hand went up to his cheek, hands instantly getting wet from the blood.
He let out a small sob before he looked up at Peter, being forced to kneel with his back as straight as he could by the hag.
Peter stared at him, eyes full of tears and a horrified look on his face.
Edmund shook his head slowly at his brother.
He heard Lucy start crying from behind him and sighed, heart breaking.
"We shall leave now." The hag said. 
Peter shook his head. "Please." He muttered.
Edmund let out a small sob as he mouthed at Peter: "I love you."
Peter's heart broke as he watched the hag click her fingers and her, the wolf and Edmund disappear.
He stared at the spot where they'd been stood for a while before he fell to his knees, covering his face with his hands and started to cry.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆