Discovery

Peter stopped in his tracks. Finaly, a place he recognised. Aslan's camp. Well, where Aslan's camp had been.
He walked through it, almost being able to imagine it all full of tents and people talking amoungst themselves, laughing as they prepared for the battle.
After ten minutes he reach the woods again and continued walking. He knew now that he was going the right way, for now anyway.
He walked for at least another three hours before his surroundings changed. The woods grew considerably darker and alot colder. The floor beneath his feet was covered in metal and half finished swords and clubs and axes.
He swallowed thickly, drawing his sword and holding it out in front of him. He knew where he was. He was stood in the middle of the witches camp.
He shuddered at the sight. Shivering as he got colder.
Everywhere he looked there were remains of fires or half finished weapons. He bit his lip as he saw a small open tent thing with a chair and a map. He didn't have to be told that that was where he witch had sat and watched her army prepare for war.
He took a deep breath as he suddenly realised that Edmund must of been here. Now he knew why Edmund said that he'd been scared. He'd be scared if he was kept in a place like this for too long.
He looked around him as he carried on walking, at a rather quick pace, for he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
He stopped dead though when he saw something.
A tree. But it wasn't the tree that caught his attention, it was what was by the tree.
Rope. And a peice of cloth.
Peter slowly walked up and knelt in front of the tree, grabbing hold of the rope.
He shook his head. He wouldn't believe it.
He forced back the tears as he looked up at the tree, but let out a choked sob when he saw something.
Attached to the bottom of the tree trunk was a peice of brown material. Only small, but big enough for Peter to spot.
He pulled it off the tree and held it tightly in his hand. The brown material had come from Edmund's jumper.
He'd noticed when he went to speak with Edmund after he'd returned that a piece of his jumper had been ripped off, and he'd always wondered how.
He sighed. There was now no point in denying it. She'd tied him to the tree. He squeezed his eyes shut, holding back the tears. He leant against the tree, opening his eyes again as he sighed.
He immediately wished he didn't sit against it though as the bark dug into his skin straight away, causing him to flinch and move away.
He couldn't even sit against it for thirty seconds! How would Edmund of felt, being tied to it for hours? The tree was the complete opposite to comfortable.
He glanced down at the floor and picked up the piece of cloth.
Shaking his head slowly his eyes filled with tears. The cloth, because it had been lying in the dark without any sun, was still damp and had blood on it.
Peter swallowed thickly. Why did she have to gag him too?
Peter looked around at the other trees, noticing the bark on them to be alot more smoother than the one that his brother had been tied too.
"She picked the most uncomfortable, most painful tree out of them all." He muttered angrily.
After a while he forced himself to stand and continue waking, pushing the image of his brother bound to a tree and gagged out of his head. But it soon returned, causing Peter to cringe.
He felt rather relieved when the sun began to shine through the trees and he grew warmer as he left the witches camp behind him.

☆☆☆

"He's gone!" Susan exclaimed, staring at the note. "Again! What's wrong with him?!"
"Su calm down." Lucy said, trying herself to stay as calm as possible.
Susan sighed. "Seriously, he couldn't just wait!"
"You know what Peter's like." Lucy said. "He probably didn't want us to go with him because we could be hurt."
"Still." Susan said. "I would of preferred if he told us he was going by himself."
"And would you of let him go?" Lucy said slowly, staring at her sister.
Susan stared back, her face falling as she shook her head. "No." She whispered.
"And that's why he didn't tell us." Lucy sighed.
Susan took a deep breath as she pulled herself together. "Right. Orious and that returned an hour ago. Peter must of left before that. I'm going to go and see if he spotted him or something."
Lucy nodded. "I'm going to the libary." She said. "I need something to take my mind off this for a while."
Susan nodded. "Alright. See you later."
Lucy nodded back as she headed to the libary. She grabbed the first book she saw and sat down at the table, beginning to read.
As she read though her eyes went wide.
"No." She whispered. "Susan!" She screamed as she bolted out of the library, book in hand.
She found Susan walking through the corridor and ran up to her.
"What an earth's the matter Lucy?" Susan said in astonishment.
"There's a way to bring Jadis back to life!" Lucy said quickly.
"And?"
"And to do it you need one drop of Adam's blood." Lucy told her.
Susan frowned before she finaly clocked on. Her eyes went wide. "Edmund." She whispered.
Lucy nodded. "They're gonna use Edmund to bring her back." She said, panicking.
Susan took a deep breath. "But, they said that they were going to kill him." She said.
"Maybe that was a lie." Lucy said.
Susan sighed. "Peter doesn't know." She said. "If he had just stayed put for a few more hours-"
Lucy bit her lip. "We should go after them." She said. "If they do manage to bring her back to life, then Edmund will be dead."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡