Failed Kidnapping

Edmund sighed as he continued walking, at a very slow pace.
It had gotten light three hours ago, and Edmund hadn't stopped since he'd left the night before. He nodded to himself, deciding he should probably stop for a little while.
He gasped as he tripped over a tree root, falling to the ground with a thud.
He slowly sat up, pulling up his trouser leg to see a large gash on his knee.
"Crap." He muttered, wiping away the blood.
He sighed to himself, leaning against the tree.
He just wanted, more than anything in the world right now, for Peter to pull him into a tight hug and whisper in his ear that everything was going to be fine.
But, he couldn't go back. There was no way he could cope with it anymore. It was too much for him. Way to much.

☆☆☆

"But you said three days!" The hag said.
"I don't care what I said." The wolf growled, as the two walked twords Cair Paravel. "I'm saying we do it today!"
The hag sighed as she followed behind the wolf. "Let's just hope he comes without a fight." She said.
the wolf smirked. "I'm sure he will." It said. "If the other night didn't make him see that everyone hates him, then I don't know what would."
The hag nodded.
"So, can you get us into the castle unnoticed?" The wolf asked.
The hag nodded. "Course I can." She said, sounding slightly offended.
The wolf smiled. "Then do it." He said, the expression on his face turning to one of pure anger.
"Alright." The hag said. "Keep your fur on!"
The wolf growled at the hag as she started to mutter words under her breath.
He smirked as the next thing he knew he was inside Cair Paravel.
"Now we just need to find him." The hag said.
"Well then." The wolf said. "Let's get on with it. And don't get caught."

☆☆☆

Peter paced the throne room, running his hand through his hair in frustration.
Susan and Lucy sat on their thrones just watching him, worried expressions on their faces.
"We need to find him." Peter said suddenly.
Susan frowned. "Peter, we don't even know where he's gone!" She said, standing.
Peter bit his lip. "You're right." He sighed. "Which is why we need to find out."
Lucy thought for a moment. "Did he leave anything? Like or note?" She asked.
Peter shook his head. "Absolutely nothing." He replied. "It's as if he just disappeared into thin air." He added.
"Peter, really?" Susan said, raising an eyebrow.
Peter ran his hand through his hair again, taking a deep breath. He turned to face the door, hoping beyond hope that Edmund would walk through it.
But instead the door opend just a tiny fraction and a wolf poked his head in.
Peter drew his sword as the wolf entered, followed by a hag.
The wolf smirked. "I wouldn't try anything with that sword if I were you." It growled. "Otherwise my friend here might have to cast a spell."
Peter stepped back to stand in front of his sisters, still holding the sword tightly in his hand.  "Why are you here?" He asked. "And what do you want?"
The wolf smirked. "What do we want?" He said. "Have you not guessed-" He paused, this wasn't exactly the way he'd wanted to kidnap the boy, but seeming as they'd been caught  (cause the hag decided to try the throne room) he didn't really have a choice. "We want the traitor."
Peter froze, taking a deep breath. He knew all to well who they were on about.
"Where is he?" The hag said, staring at Peter.
"I-I might ask you the same thing." Peter said slowly.
The wolf frowned. "I asked you first." He said, not quite getting what Peter meant. "Where is he?"
Peter's eyes went wide. "We don't know!" He said.
The hag glanced at the wolf. "What do you mean you don't know?! He's your brother!" She said, turning back to Peter.
Peter sighed. She was right. Edmund was his brother, his little brother, and he had no idea where he was, or what was happening to him, for the second time in two weeks.
Peter bit his lip. "He's gone!" He choked out. "He ran away!"
The hag took a step twords the wolf, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. "I knew those notes were a bad idea!" She hissed.
Peter eyes went even wider. She may have been whispering, but he had very sharp ears. "That was you!" He exclaimed. "You left the notes?!"
"Duh." The wolf tutted.
"Why?" Susan stepped in.
"So, when we tried to kidnap him, he'd come without a fight." The wolf told them. "But we didn't exactly expect him to run away."
Peter stared at the wolf. "I suppose you had something to do with the whisper too?" He said, placing his hand on his hip, the other one still gripping his sword.
"That would've been me." The hag smirked.
"You little-" Peter spat but stopped when Susan placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Well." The wolf said. "If the boy's not here, then I suppose we'll just have to go and find him."
Peter's eyes went wide. "You even touch him and-" He said, but stopped when the hag laughed.
"And what?" She said. "What are you going to do about it?"
The wolf nodded. "We will find your precious little brother, you have my word."
"What will you do to him?" Lucy finaly spoke, voice shaking.
"Why my dear little girl." The hag said in a sickly sweet voice, causing Peter to take a small step forward. "Isn't it obvious? We find your brother, and we kill him." And with that, she clicked her fingers and her and the wolf disappeared.
Peter stared at the spot where they'd stood seconds before. Tears filled his eyes as he took a deep breath. "We need to find Edmund." He whispered.
He knew that if they didn't, then- he shook himself out of his thoughts, squeezing his eyes shut.
This had all of a sudden become a race. A race to who would find Edmund first.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆