Chapter 11: Encounter

Mark beamed, reliefed to know he could count on Rose to help him and his siblings. He took a moment to appreciate the beautiful lake. He was so used to life indoors with finer food and clothing. But he couldn't help but love where he was. Sparkling water, cool breeze, campfire and a beautiful woman beside him. He looked down at her. She had the fur still wrapped around her small frame but he noticed that the blanket had shifted when he side hugged her earlier. She was giving him a good view of her cleavage, the darkness of the night making her pale skin glow.

For a moment he wished he could wrap up inside the furs and kiss her, taking her right there on the beach. He looked away to hide his despire which made him notice her discarded clothing. All her clothing. He looked back at her shocked. She hadn't changed, she was naked under the blanket. He stiffled a groan. She was too much for him.

She looked up at his noise, luckily mistaking it for a yawn,
"Tired? It is almost morning!"

He nodded,
"Yes, most definitely. We should turn in." He felt a twinge of jeolousey knowing she would be with Brent.

She smiled and stood up. The blanket slitted to reveal a perfectly smooth leg. His mind flashed back to Red's perfectly smooth body. He shook his head. It was too late for him to be awake.

They walked to their respective tents. Rose turned to him and smiled, bidding him sweet dreams. The flap opened to reveal Brent sprawled over the bed. He was definitely unaware of Rose and Mark's time together tonight.

The next morning Garth woke up and walked out of the tent. Brent was building up the fire. He nodded up at Garth. Garth sat down, happy to see Brent alone. He could continue his plan,
"How was your sleep? Probably better then mine. You had a woman to keep you warm!"

Brent smiled politely and refocused on his task. He didn't like Garth. He knew the man was a creep. Garth frustrated by Brent's attempt to ignore him whispered lowly,
"Mind you women are not really your taste."

Brent glanced up at Garth,
"So you did some digging, eh?"

Garth smiled at him,
"Well you know, the Royal Family would not be happy to hear about your... Affliction. They may assume you both tricked the Prince into falling for Rose through her magic. He is very infactuated with her R.e.d headed self. It would be easy for me to convince them of such."

Brent growled,
"What do you want from me to keep this under raps?"

"I want you to help me push Mark away from Rose. You haven't staked yourself enough as her husband. Change that. Kiss her, talk dirty. Let him see you touch her. And I won't tell him or his family your secret. Rose can't have him anyways."

Brent tilted his head. What an odd request,
"I will meet your condition."

Rose was his best friend. She needed him to cover for her missed years. Girls were always married at 16 to 18. But she was trapped stripping. She may not be able to have a love story but he could at least make sure everyone else saw her as a loved woman.

Mark came out,
"Morning men, ready for the main event?"

"Sure am, coffee?"

"Sure!"

Rose came out moments later. Mark followed her with his eyes. Brent watched Mark realizing sadly that the man had fallen for her as Red but had clearly also fallen for her again, as Rose.

Rose yawned before even saying hi. She began struggling with her mass of red ringlets, she was super tired so her attention wasn't all there. She hated mornings. Garth motioned with his head towards Mark who was soaking up her hour glass figure.