Chapter 27: Reset

Rosemary looked hard at her son. Her hands were tied. She sighed heavily and looked to Penny,
"Please perform the task. They can leave once it is complete."

With that Rosemary walked out the room with her other ladies. She was frustrated but she wasn't going to show it. She kept her back straight and head up.

Rose and Raven smiled at each other. Penny approached them with a smile too. She took off Rosemary's Magic blocker from Rose's wrist. Then she looked at the twins,
"All right ladies, this may sting."

The twins held hands with Penny and they all closed their eyes. They felt the White Magic absorb up the Black Magic, the warmth chasing the cold up along their spines. Soon they felt the Black Magic seep deep into the Chokers. Once the White Magic pushed out the Black Magic both Chokers fell off symitanlious. Penny ended the spell and all three opened their eyes. The girls automatically felt their throats. They smiled and hugged Penny chorusing their delight. Penny looked just as estatic,
"Your both welcome. I should have done it way sooner."

Rose smiled kindly,
"You are a very respectful woman Penny. We thank you for doing it now."

Raven nodded in agreement.

With the White Witches gone the Royal Family switched to an informal mode. Soon everyone shared thanks and excitement.

Mark never let go of Rose's hand. He could feel the warmth of her true magic. She and Raven both had a slight glow to them making them more beautiful than before.

Soon the King gathered the group,
"Ok, so as stated, Mark will be at the wedding and then will go undercover with you all. The wedding will be in three days.

Just leave your grandmother to herself. She will come around but best be on her terms.

And remember we still have to do some work to change marriage laws about so while under the roof of the castle you are not to be open with your relationships. Yet."

He looked at Mark but trailed over to Princess Beth. She gave her father a cheeky smile.

The next few days went by quick. The twins and Beth assisted Mitilda with the wedding preparations. The Royal men worked on restoring power to Casper.

Brent and Jacob left to prepare for a new property to buy. Mark had provided them enough money to buy a lot and a bakery buisness to run. Brent was silently forgiven provided he continued to keep his secret from out of public eye.

Soon the wedding was over and the twins and Mark made their way to the others after saying goodbye to the rest of the Royal Family. Casper had just been made King so lots of work went into the switch over.

Rosemary helped him correct his leg enough to ease the pain and help him walk better. She was on good terms with Beth too but still cool to Mark.

Luckily Mark wasn't concerned. He had Rose and couldn't be happier. As he approached the four new cabin's spaced apart privately enough he couldn't help but to smile. He and Rose took the back one, Jacob and Brent and Raven each had one too.

A few days later he and Rose married. Beth and Calvin snuck out to watch along with the rest of Rose's family and Brent. They hit the local pub after and had more fun then Mark could ever recall having.

It was a strange family dynamic but Mark loved it. They all worked at the bakery. Soon it was busy everyday providing everyone a good wage. Jacob cutting wood for the ovens and homes, the twins running the service front, Mark handling the accounting and Brent and Raven's new husband, Brad, both baking bread and sweets.

Brad was the young widow who had met Raven when she was ugly. His daughter and him had been looking for Raven but of course in the events they had lost track of her older self.