Book 1 : Chapter 1

"So when you gone come to school ?" Gigi asked. "Girl are you my mother?" Justice responded. "No, but I'm yo' bestfriend bitch" she said reaching to grab the ash tray that sat on a nearby table. This been a conversation for the past four to five weeks now. Justice was growing tired of it.

"But are you my mother? I got shit going on right now ion' got time for school" Justice snapped. "But you got time to kick it?" Gigi asked annoyed. "Oh my fucking god. You acting clueless and that's making me even more saltier" Justice said standing up. "Ain't nobody acting clueless I've been telling you what yo momma' do and how she live her life ain't yo damn problem" Gigi shot back.

Justice walked into her kitchen. She knew that Gigi was her bestfriend and all but she felt like laying hands on her right now, so before she could do that she just remove herself.

"Look J, I understand what you going through but you can't just throw yo life away for your mother mistakes but I gotta get to school I'll see you tomorrow" Gigi said from the living room.

Justice ignored her, instead she grabbed a pop out the fridge and made her way upstairs to her bedroom. As she laid down in her bed she thought about what Gigi said. How could she understand but she never been through it? Justice momma is a well known prostitute and on top of that she do crack. How could she possibly know what she's going through?

"Justice get yo lazy ass up and cook us some breakfast!" Her momma yelled from her bedroom down the hall. Justice rolled over in bed and put a pillow over her face.

•••••••

"Look man, I swear on my kids I wouldn't steal from you! You gotta believe me man" He yelled holding his hands up.

He looked down at the nigga he once called his brother. "We been through thick and thin man you really gone shoot me?!".

"Man fuck that! Nigga you stole from me! Yo own brother! If I let this slide then niggas gone think they can get the ups on me!" He yelled back putting the gun closer to his head.

Before he could say anything....BOOM!

He stared down at his lifeless body. He never thought in a million year that he would cross him but he thought wrong. He put his gun in his pants and sat down on the couch watching his nigga Dj clean up the mess.

"Aye ima hit you ina hour" Dj told him before shutting the door behind him. "Man niggas be snakes" his right hand man Cartel said sitting on the couch. They both sat back and puffed a blunt. "You can't trust nobody, everybody a snake. Shit you can't even trust a bitch you fucking they a set you up in a heartbeat" Cartel preached. "Nigga I know that. Who you think you got yo knowledge from?" He told Cartel passing the blunt. He laughed and puffed three times.

"Heard that" he responded.

See, Cartel is a ten year nigga. He practically raised him even though they're one year apart. Everything Cartel know, it's from him. When they first met,  It was in the third grade, all the shorty's used to mess with Cartel for having big teeth but he told him to have his momma get him braces then BOOM that problems fixed. Cartel wasn't like him. He grew up around all type of shit. Gangs, guns, fights you name it. Cartel came from a rich type of neighborhood so he ain't never really experienced shit foreal until they started thugging together.

It was this one time, they was around thirteen-fourteen, He was getting jumped by four niggas at the neighborhood park. In his mind Cartel wasn't a fighter so he didn't expect Cartel to jump in but to his surprise Cartel took a bullet for him. He jumped in and the dude grabbed his piece and aimed it at me, Cartel jump in front of him and took the shot. Every since that been his blooda.

"Yo, I can't believe you leaving man. We been tight since shorty's" Cartel told him.

"Shit you can always come with me" He shrugged. "Naw man, this home. I ain't going nowhere no time soon".

"Heard that. I just gotta get out of this death city, I've been getting shot at since I was fourteen. I ain't tryna loose my life here" He told him. He nodded. "Ima stop by again before you hop on that plane bro, 1 Love" Cartel said dapping him up.

"No Heart".

Remember to vote! And leave comments💓💓💓💓 let me know if y'all liking it so far.